Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Unhappy No transactions since 1 pm today..
    Is it me only? I have got 14 transactions from 2 am to 1 pm and then all of a sudden - a big gap = nothing! Anybody else with the same experience?

Same here 10 transactions from 2-12 am &nothing after
    there must be a problem here

No problems here as I can see. Quite a good friday.

Angry It's 2 AM, May 28, still no transactions showing up..
    It's been more than 12 hours now, what the heck is going on here! Am I being tracked by a nonfunctional server again!!

Unhappy 5:30 AM, May 28, Saturday morning - no change!
    Now this is ridiculous! So many clicks - and still no sale! Not even a tiny eBay bid!!!!Who is stealing my money again?!! It has never happened to me before!!!! CJ do something!!!

Same case here. No transactions since 27-May-2005 13:59 PDT. Todd any ideas what is going on?

Last transaction 27-May-2005 22:32 PDT

Angry Sales are terrible here too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ripe
    Last transaction 27-May-2005 22:32 PDT
    I had 1 sale in 650 PPC clicks yesterday <27th> from a merchant who I normally get 1 sale in 80 PPC clicks. I have this same campaign running with a second PPC search engine and it is converting 1 sale in 50 clicks. But the clicks are WAY lower with the latter. I have swapped CJ domains around and it doesn't seem to matter. Granted, one might suggest that the first PPC search engine is infested with click fraud, but like I said, it was all of a sudden I went from 1-80 to maybe 1-150.
    Honestly, I firmly believe that not only does CJ use a random domain approach but I think the affiliate cookie tracking is working randomly also. I believe the clicks are registering but the transactions are randomly not!!
    Sales for the merchants and commish for CJ are not effected.

Something i drastically screwy since that last downgrade. oops

This is a three day weekend in the US and sales are typically lower during holidays. Some people take off on Friday, so it is more like a four day weekend.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I will second what Todd said...and add that when I did PPC, I would always either turn off campaigns or min-bid on holidays. People click like mad but don't buy. I guess that on holiday weekends, people seem to decide to show all their internet-illiterate friends and relatives how all the PPC listings they see work ("See? If you click *this,* it takes you to a storrre..." *Click* *click* *click* $$$$ Blagh...)
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I usually have 100-150 transactions in the afternoon and evening. I haven't had any since 13:59 yesterday. Yesterday I had 80 transactions before 13:59. Even between 13:00 an 13:59 I had 12 transactions. There is no way the drop off could be so drastic and sudden. There is definitely some problem with the batch transactions, atleast with my merchants.

Unfortunately for us, phone support is also not available today.

ABW Ambassador
    Actually for me, Friday was the best day on cj I've had in a while. Go figure.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    I guess that on holiday weekends, people seem to decide to show all their internet-illiterate friends and relatives how all the PPC listings they see work ("See? If you click *this,* it takes you to a storrre..." *Click* *click* *click* $$$$ Blagh...)
    That's very cute.

For me friday was unusually prolific as well. Fridays usually suck.... but at least for me, tuesday, wednesday and thursday were horrible and then friday was great.

When I have seen infoseeker complaining before about lack of sales, that is when my sales were lacking as well. It's as if certain groups of publishers are populated in certain sectors of the CJ geosphere and suffer the tides of fate together.

Friday's sales didn't quite make up for the unexplained lack of sales leading up to friday. I still maintain that ther IS something wrong with CJ.

Diversify and thrive.... (Use more than one publisher network and have different streams of income and above all... don't put all your eggs in the CJ basket)

There is definitely a reporting problem "again". We have had no transactions reported since yesterday 16:45 pdt. This is not a memorial day weekend problem. We normally have between 750 -1000 transactions daily and it came to an abrupt stop yesterday.

Same Problem
    Quote Originally Posted by 8millions
    Same here 10 transactions from 2-12 am &nothing after
    there must be a problem here
    Hi all i am suffering the same problem with over 2,000 hits to ebay today and not 1 single bid or buy, let alone a registration!
    Seems to be another problem

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Collier
    When I have seen infoseeker complaining before about lack of sales, that is when my sales were lacking as well. It's as if certain groups of publishers are populated in certain sectors of the CJ geosphere and suffer the tides of fate together.

Diversify and thrive.... (Use more than one publisher network and have different streams of income and above all... don't put all your eggs in the CJ basket)
    I agree, I have noticed that certain people suffer together during certain times. It does make you wonder? But sometimes for me, I think it is merchant related not cj.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddCrawford
    This is a three day weekend in the US and sales are typically lower during holidays. Some people take off on Friday, so it is more like a four day weekend.
    Todd,

That is a total BS. This is NOT a three day weekend in the US.

WE have a four days weekend in the US, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, OK?

I don't care, but I have to complain too.

I too have no transactions since 10 minutes ago.

Are you sure the tracking is working?

Right now I feel like I need to move to (you know where) this is ridiculous.

Do you know what I mean?

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Sales slowed down here too, but a few tiny ones have snuck thru, at this rate I may be able to go to McDonalds by the end of the day..

Not even one eBay dime for me since yesterday 27-May-2005 18:13 PDT (6:13 pm.) I usually get several eBay dimes per hour. Very, very strange. I'm not used to logging in and seeing zip, zero, nadda. I have to agree that something is not right here.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Not even one eBay dime for me since yesterday 27-May-2005 18:13 PDT (6:13 pm.) I usually get several eBay dimes per hour. Very, very strange. I'm not used to logging in and seeing zip, zero, nadda. I have to agree that something is not right here.
    Tracy,
    I agree with you about Ebay. I have not had any transactions with them since yesterday, 2:00 PM pacific time which is unusual with me too. Other sales from other merchants are doing fine though. I wonder if Ebay is taking the weekend off??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Todd,

That is a total BS. This is NOT a three day weekend in the US.

WE have a four days weekend in the US, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, OK?

I don't care, but I have to complain too.

I too have no transactions since 10 minutes ago.

Are you sure the tracking is working?

Right now I feel like I need to move to (you know where) this is ridiculous.

Do you know what I mean?
    Huh?

Yeah, that one made me scratch my head too. Expecially since Todd in his original statement, Some people take off on Friday, so it is more like a four day weekend.

But the one that really puzzles me is, I too have no transactions since 10 minutes ago. I wish my problem was only ten minutes of no transactions.

Back to the issue at hand. Has anybody seen even one eBay bid today?

Thumbs down
    I hate to say that - but eBay is down again! Yeap, I got finally same sales but no eBay one. Guys, protect your money and turn off your ebay campaigns till the problem is solved!

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Yeah, that one made me scratch my head too. Expecially since Todd in his original statement, Some people take off on Friday, so it is more like a four day weekend.

But the one that really puzzles me is, I too have no transactions since 10 minutes ago. I wish my problem was only ten minutes of no transactions.

Back to the issue at hand. Has anybody seen even one eBay bid today?

I aint seen anything today would like to know how the affiliate software that tracks works, cuz im certain it isnt accurate or alittle fiddle going on somewhere

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast