NCS - Nationwide Card Services
    Hi all,
    Does anyone have anything to say about NCS? I've been trying to figure out their reporting system for sometime now, and was wondering if anyone else had any input.

Thanks in advance,

Hfactor

Ncs
    I have been with NCS since the beginning. The reporting system is partially automatic and partially manual (clicks are real time, revenue is posted as received.) They are working are new front end interface for affiliates that will be greatly improved, due out in 30-60 days.
    Does that help?

I don't pay it much attention, I just cash the checks. Glad to hear they are working on a new interface. Sure hope they get a datafeed too.

Just received notice that NCS is dropping all Citibank cards. Does anyone know if this is an NCS thang or a Citibank thang? Sure would hate to replace all the links with another network and find out tomorrow that they are being pulled from all networks.

jane i dont think they are dropping them i just got off the phone with tim who handles citi audit and that was like a day ago and he never mentioned it. they basically tell you from time to time update or you will be dropped

This is the first part of what they sent:

We regret to inform you that the entire CitiBank program is ending. Please remove all references to CitiBank by the end of today

The email looks official but I guess I better check it out with Tim. The offers are still on their page.
    Last edited by Jane; June 2nd, 2005 at 09:45 PM. Reason: update

The offers are still there, but I followed one of the links and it came up with an expired link notice. They really need to get those off their site.

NCS's has a new reporting system finally and it is great. You can track "user variables" and place identifiers on each link. I enjoy it. It takes a little to get use to but I finally got good at it. They have helped through the transition from old to new.

They also have Citibank.

NCS has been a great program for me. I just wish they would host a conference so we can meet some people and learn some things. Maybe if more people post this request they might consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrmondo
    NCS's has a new reporting system finally and it is great. You can track "user variables" and place identifiers on each link. I enjoy it. It takes a little to get use to but I finally got good at it. They have helped through the transition from old to new.

They also have Citibank.
    How are you using "user variables" so that they are useful to you? I don't see any way to track "user variable" links via their website.

Does NCS have a datafeed yet?

Onede1 - If you are a NCS member and currently working in the new system you will see when you go to pull a link it gives you the option too 1) change between sub-accounts and 2) add a user variable.

It helps.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread