Hello AllPoster.com

Thank you for your action against.

I started your program early this month, with my month old site and already seeing great conversions. 4 items sold on 14 clicks, better, commissions come out to be $4.5 PER CLICK. I emhasize on your fine art prints, photography with framing and mounting, so amount per item increases and so do my commissions.

Now, I'll remove all Art.com links (I'm not even sure they're counting my click right) and heavily advertise your site instead.

THANKS!

I've sent Allposters over 3,000 clicks and I have zero sales.

How many hits on average are allposters converting for affiliates? I have sent 500 hits since I started using them, Is that a accurate click-ratio to determine if they convert?

Jason
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Their conversion rate isn't great. However linking is easy, they pay, and have a wide variety of products. I have asked them to come in and help us better their conversions and post more at ABW but they haven't as of yet.
    Many people look over lots of items at a time I think which leads to a lower conversion rate. I can get 10 to 12 clicks per visitor just by clicking on image to see a larger view.
    Good results there SamBoy. They did have a decent rush at Christmas, so stats will no doubt be skewed over december compared to normal. Yours may be the same if only based on so few clicks. Your selections if highly targeted may also be helping though.
    By the way did you see the poster sold off my site a few days ago.
    See it here were you the one who bought this?????

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

AllPosters has always paid on time and I think they run an excellent program. They offer more ways to link to them than any other poster site.

They seem like the Amazon of Posters as far as their affiliate system. It may be time for them to update a little, but they still offer more options for affiliates than any other poster store.

They took a stand against the 'parasites' and they send my check like clockwork every month. They should be appaulded.

AllPosters is AllOK with me!

Richard White
    AffiliateFirst Directory
    AffiliateFirst Submission Services

A couple of people have made a point of saying that AllPosters pays on time, but are you making any money with them? As I stated, over 3000 click-thrus and no sales.

What kinds of stats do you have? How many click-thru's versus number of sales, etc?

I sell about 500 Amazon items every month from about 25,000 click-thrus. If my math is correct, that's about a 2% conversion rate.

The same conversion rate on Allposters would have given me 60 sales, but instead I have zero. Needless to say, I'm focusing on Amazon now.

Does anyone really make any money with AllPosters?

Bryan

Have you tried any other poster sites?

Amazon and AllPosters seems like comparing apples and oranges. I was just saying their program setup was like Amazons (a few years ago)

Maybe your visitors don't want posters and prints.

Richard White
    AffiliateFirst Directory
    AffiliateFirst Submission Services

quote:
    Originally posted by beggers:
    I sell about 500 Amazon items every month from about 25,000 click-thrus. If my math is correct, that's about a 2% conversion rate.
    Bryan

I have about a 3% conversion rate on Amazon click-thrus and about 1% at AllPosters - but the AllPosters links are only about 2 months old, after converting from Art.com that wasn't as good prior to their move to LinkShare and not worth the work rebuilding shops after - even if they were better in converting.

I'm a content site with affiliate links though, so I like the posters for potentially paid illustrations vs. buying or creating my own.

ABW Ambassador
    Three cheers for Allposters. They're probably my longest performing merchant. I put up about a dozen pages a few years back and the checks still roll in each month. Never were big checks, but they have been steady and the web pages have required zero maintenance. I'm amazed at their longevity.

Not only that, but Allposters is not on the E-Bates merchant list.

Am I confused? I saw whenU pop over my allposters site this week

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I saw whenU pop over my allposters site

Your Site Tj, or allposters site.

I have noticed whenu popups when accessing the 'Affiliates Home' page but have not caught a whenu popup on allposters main site. (Yet)
    Now my finger is poised over the Prt Scrn key on every visit to the site.

Mad Doctor Gfufy

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate any information about the WhenU popups that are appearing on our main site and within our affiliates area. Any information that you can provide me about where the popups are appearing on our site and the context of the popups would be extremely helpful.

AllPosters.com is against ParasiteWare and we will immediately take action against Parasitewere providers and affiliates using Parasiteware software.

Please send any information that you have to the email address below:

affiliates@allposters.com

Thank you!

Best,
    Michelle Dietrich

AllPosters.com Affiliates Team
    Email: affiliates@allposters.com
    Phone: (510) 740-1310

This was popping over my site, I just sent Brian Streich a screenshot of the same.

==================
    Banana? What banana??
    ==================

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    allposters is a great program!

"Nothing like a nice piece of hickory."
    -Preacher, Pale Rider

ABW Ambassador
    I dropped them and never looked back after the 100th piece of spam came from them and their AM got pissy with me for daring to complain.

Don't need it. They were always poor converters. Poor converters who spam? No thanks. I think I had $10 or something tiny left in the account when i left - told her where should could put that money.

Chet

Although my stats aren't nothing to jump up and down about, but I think like Leader and some of the others. The effort I have put into my poster sections is minimal. As a matter of fact, the first chance I get I am going to update all the pages which I haven't touched in probably over a year. Could probably triple the income from allposters.com. Anyways May stats below without any effort;

TOTAL SALES: $690.38
    TOTAL COMMISSION: $144.98
    TOTAL ITEMS SOLD: 80
    TOTAL TRAFFIC: 6,674

They pay on time and tracking seems on the up and up for the most part. I tried some of the others and Allposters has out performed all the others on my sites anyways. JMO of course!

Michelle,

Way to Go on the Parasite stance and stick with it.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

FYI - I tried contacting WhenU and they refuse to respond to my emails. We dropped them as affiliates a long time ago, so they are not receiving a dime of commission from AllPosters.com.

Chez Noir - I'm sorry you feel that way. We stopped actively recruiting a few months ago. I apologize for any negative experiences that you may of had with us.

Feel free to post or send AllPosters.com an email at anytime if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Best,
    Michelle

AllPosters.com Affiliates Team
    Email: affiliates@allposters.com
    Phone: (510) 740-1310

~AllPosters.com Affiliates Program

Update from Tj

Since posting here, I have not been able to force WhenU to pop over my site (or any other allposters affilitate site) ....wonder if someWonU read my post???

Thanks for your efforts Allposters

My checks may be small, but I appreciate them!

==================
    Banana? What banana??
    ==================

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread