Smile Newbie here, need answers
    Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but am an old LS associate. I just started reading all the posts today and am somewhat happy and disgruntled to find out that I am not the only one who is having a hard time with all this new crap lol. And not being paid! I have a few issues I need explained in lamens terms lol, as simple as possible.
    * I cannot for the life of me figure out how to read the new reports and work the Synergy Analytics. It doesn't show any commisions or at least correct ones for any of my affiliates.
    * I also cannot see any listing of any checks sent or to be paid that I have seen others discussing in posts. If someone could direct me on where to find check listings, that would be great.
    * I finally updated my account a week or 2 back but since have recieved the emails from LS stating my account is not up to date and can't figure out if I have correctly entered my info. Even though I no longer am rediredted to that annoying new registration form lol.
    * Also, one last thing, has anyone else seen a big dip in thier impressions and click throughs since they implemeted this new program? Mine were cut in half and can't understand why...

This is all so very fustrating. I have been with LS for over 3 years now and this is rediculus! I don't understand why they ever had to change the old reports. Yes, they were very basic but also easy to understand. It stated what you would be paid, when, and by who. Very simple and easy lol. Like the rest of you, I have yet to be paid anything since Feb. And I can't even pull up any reports as to what and when I will be paid. I can't believe they have let this get this bad.
    If anyone can help me read these awful reports and give me some insight on where I can see anything about checks on my reports, this newbie would much apprechiate it!! Thanks so much

ABW Ambassador
    click on:
    -SynergyANALytics
    -Network Transaction Analysis
    -Affiliate Payment Summary
    -in Payment Summary column "Issued" or "Authorized"
    -then Payment ID number
    -and finally see merchant(s) included on check

there is also a report called "Partner Payment Distribution" that is supposed to contain details about payments earned, like the old "Payment Report" but you can't click on the amount earned... you have to GUESS which transactions are included.... this new report is not active yet, it contains data through 2/28/2005....

I just noticed that one of my merchants has a new offer for me to approve... but when I go to the "Offer Analysis" page it is listed as offer approval type "Automatic"... the new offer is shown as both automatic approval and waiting approval ... and there is no way for me to approve it.... like everything else in this ANALytics reporting system there is no way to get further details when you FINALLY get to the report...

Thank you very much, I finally found where checks SHOULD be listed lol. Should being the perative word! I have one listed from an affiliate that I havent usde in over a year. Yet my main program I use is still not listed there. So my meisley check for 10.00 is off by about 400.00 of what LS owes me lol. ugggg

I want to know why only 4 of about 25 merchants are paying me (as of 5/25)? Surely LS would have received payment for March by now (especially from the "Premium Merchants").
    [left][font=Trebuchet MS][color=darkslategray][/color][/font] [/left]

That's the million dollar question, if u give the answer, i'll give you half my commissions, IF i ever get them lol. I mainly deal with 1 main merchant partner that makes up for about 95% of my commisions, in which they are a premium merchant partner and a few smaller ones. They are not even listed under issuing me any checks and it says that i have 58,.00 coming to me. And that is wayyyyy off lol. I just trully don't understand why LS continues to use the new data base if it is not working correctly. Close it, let us you the old reports and issue us out checks! At least till they work out the kinks!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread