Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    Shareasale not responding
    i had recently got into a conflict with shareasale over a very sensitive issue and after a lot of exercise (about 5 odd e-mails exchanged), we were able to resolve the matter.
    I was actually quite impressed by the speed with which they handled all the queries. However, to my surprise this doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Very genuine questions of mine are going unresponded for the past week.
    Brian, does it really take something very big to update a person on a constant basis?
    even if you are processing my request, just send me a confirmation regarding the same. I am once again e-mailing you my contact info.
    Please update on this board whether you have replied to the same.
    regards....

  2. #2
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by affiliate4all
    i had recently got into a conflict with shareasale over a very sensitive issue and after a lot of exercise (about 5 odd e-mails exchanged), we were able to resolve the matter.
    I was actually quite impressed by the speed with which they handled all the queries. However, to my surprise this doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Very genuine questions of mine are going unresponded for the past week.
    Brian, does it really take something very big to update a person on a constant basis?
    even if you are processing my request, just send me a confirmation regarding the same. I am once again e-mailing you my contact info.
    Please update on this board whether you have replied to the same.
    regards....
    affiliate4all,

    I am not responding on Shareasale behalf but.....

    After I have read your 8 previous posts and noticed your ABW member name affiliate4all .....

    I don't blame any network that don't respond to you, for what you are complaining.

    Just the affiliate4all name that you use, can speak for you more than any post you make here.

    affiliate4all ..... 4all?

    Ebates, 180, cokie stuffing, BHO, HBO, OBH, OHB, ECT, ETC, ETC.



    affiliate4all,

    Just get a better name that can go with the way you work if you're a honest affiliate and then you will get a better response to your questions around here.

    Otherwise just hold this

  3. #3
    ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    3,657
    affiliate4all,

    It is a holiday weekend here, but I will look at your info first thing tomorrow.
    Thanks,

    Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

  4. #4
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    affiliate4all,

    Otherwise just hold this
    OMG, LOL when I first saw that, before I scrolled over it, I thought it was something else. Maybe it really is??

  5. #5
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    affiliate4all,

    I am not responding on Shareasale behalf but.....

    After I have read your 8 previous posts and noticed your ABW member name affiliate4all .....

    I don't blame any network that don't respond to you, for what you are complaining.

    Just the affiliate4all name that you use, can speak for you more than any post you make here.

    affiliate4all ..... 4all?

    Ebates, 180, cokie stuffing, BHO, HBO, OBH, OHB, ECT, ETC, ETC.



    affiliate4all,

    Just get a better name that can go with the way you work if you're a honest affiliate and then you will get a better response to your questions around here.

    Otherwise just hold this
    Hey Mr. Sal
    This is not a boxing ring. Nor this is a college campus where a new admission has to undergo ragging.
    I may be a newbie to abestweb because i don't post very often, however i have been very consistent with this affiliate business and have been consistently generating cash with at least three major networks for a considerable amount of time now!
    This is for the first time that i have had a confrontation on the matter of "honesty" and of course you never even had a hint of what exactly i was enquiring . for your information, my enquiries to shareasale are regarding just an update about payment status and nothing more.
    Try to be a bit more reasonable Sal b4 u simply bash out on someone like this.
    ...
    regards

    P.S. : and yes... i don't feel the need to change my name as far as your suggession is concerned.
    thanx a lot

  6. #6
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    Worthy reply!

  7. #7
    ABW Veteran Mr. Sal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    6,795
    Thank you.

  8. #8
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    "Treat others the way you want them to treat you."

    The Golden Rule

  9. #9
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    "Treat others the way you want them to treat you."

    The Golden Rule
    Thanks Geno,
    but unfortunately i am still to see any inputs from Brian regarding the original issue. Promise to keep this thread updated as soon as i hear anything (or even if I don't)

  10. #10
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    I am sure Brian will get back with you shortly. He is good.

    Good luck!

    Geno

  11. #11
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    i really don't understand how lack of response can be defended. Just a simple "hello-we r working to resolve your issue" is enough to calm the environment.
    I guess Shareasale have developed an outstanding image for themselves by lot of hard work and not responding is really not going to improve it.
    Brian, Instead of shying away from the matter, Try solving it, given that the overall issue is not that big at the first place.
    ....By the way, did u check out my info?

  12. #12
    ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    3,657
    I have already taken care of it, which you should see shortly in the mail. I apologize for not posting earlier as to the status.
    Thanks,

    Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

  13. #13
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    Thanks Brian,
    I am again impressed.
    And thank u Haiko, for providing such a beautiful platform for everyone. U guys rock!!

  14. #14
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798
    I told you, you'll end up happy!

    Geno

  15. #15
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno - RussianLegacy
    I told you, you'll end up happy!

    Geno
    Right Geno,
    How could i forget to thank u for all those kind posts?? my mistake.
    Thank u all 4 d support. I guess i'll be posting more often now on ABW. Check out my latest thread: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=59036
    thanx...

  16. #16
    AM Navigator Geno Prussakov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 10th, 2005
    Location
    Washington D.C. Metro Area
    Posts
    11,798

  17. #17
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    Hello Brian
    Could u just reveal the date on which the cheque was sent? My experience says that it should have reached me long ago if it was sent on 20th.

  18. #18
    The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Small Town in Tennessee
    Posts
    5,226
    SAS actually REPLIES to emails - with a human - who actually gives the problem some thought - and actually tries to resolve the issue...

    the trade off of course is...

    they take longer

  19. #19
    Full Member affiliate4all's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    244
    I perfectly realize that SAS actually REPLIES to emails - with a human AND that is what has been so impressive about them, but it is also a fact that they reply pretty quickly as well when they want to - usually within an hour or so....definitely within one business day. So what I mean is that if you don't see a reply from them within two business days, something must be terribly wrong.
    As for Brian, I've not seen anything in the mails from you, however I have actually received two postal mails from California today which which were sent on May 31. So it would be really nice if you could just reveal the date you sent the mail. Thanks in advance for the help.

  20. #20
    ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    3,657
    affiliate4all - it was not sent until 6/6
    Thanks,

    Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

  21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Featured: Affiliates not responding to offers
    By Aff@ in forum Merchant Best Practices Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: July 27th, 2012, 10:23 AM
  2. CJ is not responding to my questions
    By wizzard81 in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2008, 03:47 AM
  3. Advertiser not responding
    By Sleepless in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 23rd, 2007, 08:24 AM
  4. Performics not responding
    By drax in forum Google Affiliate Network - GAN
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: October 6th, 2004, 04:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •