First Consolidated Payment Check is Here
    I just received my first consolidated payment check for "March 2005 transactions". The check is dated 05/18/2005

It doesn't include all my merchants, but it's a start.

Congratulations!

What part of the country are you located?
    Was your check showing in the "5/17/05" issue date?
    What was the mail date stamp?

Thanks in advance

Ditto, mine came today. Wrong pay-to, wrong address, wrong amount. Dated 5/18, postmarked 5/25.

I'll take it though.

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

15 years and counting
    Wrong pay-to, wrong address, wrong amount.
    Tim, we're just working with the WRONG third party. Overstock and others are going to understand it, sooner or later...

ABW Ambassador
    Zirh sent me a Zirh kit today. No money yet.

I am in the midwest USA

Postmark May 25 05, West Sacremento CA

Got mine too
    I got my check that was 'validated' in Linkshare's system on the 17th, too.
    I'm in shock, and half expected the Linkshare envelope to contain a handscrawled note reading "JUST KIDDING".

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I also got mine today in South Dakota. Naturally it wasn't all we are owed.

Today I got my second check, this one contained parasite filled merchants I havent pushed in years. I am guessing they joined the consolidated payment after the first check was cut.

Internet Cowboy
    I got a LS check today and I was totally NOT expecting one. I had no idea I was even due a check. I didn't think I had enough commissions owed to me from LS to get a check.
    I feel kinda bad because I got a check that basically equates to lunch money for two and there are so many people out there who are owed thousands of dollars and can't get it.
    While I have some renewed faith in LS, I really hope this gets worked out soon for everyone else.

I got my "5/17" check today. It was printed on 5/18, run through the postage meter on 5/25, and mailed on 5/26. It's from the Wells Fargo Bank in San Francisco, CA.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

So, LS has decided to use a third party, Wells Fargo Bank, to send out all the checks (as verified in another of my posts). Problem is, Wells Fargo Bank sits on this money for 7 days before they send it to us. Now tell me Wells Fargo is not making interest off of our money those seven days. Do the math. Three payments this month, holding all three for 7 days each...Wells Fargo is making interest off of hundreds of thousands of dollars for 21 days out of the month. Who is getting ahead here and who is getting screwed?

The next question here is...if LS is no longer using it's staff to process our checks, what are those staff members doing? They surely are not helping with support requests. LS has ride themselves of the check processing fiasco of the last few years (unsealed envelopes, misdirected mail, etc), yet their support response sucks!

I am not impressed!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I was paid for March. Same details as previously posted - 5/18 date - mailed 5/26. The amount is low but the name is right. Needless to say I ran to the bank before the invisible ink took effect. Am I happy? Nope. Linkshare really did some damage this time.

At least you guys are getting paid.. I'm still sitting here with the bloody "We have been unable to verify one or more pieces of your LinkShare registration information" error and form letters saying it's been fixed..

<rant>HELLO!!! If it's been fixed then tell me what's wrong because everything looks right to me!!</rant> And the presence they have in their own forum is just overwhelming...

Hotspice,

Contact Mr. Messer directly. Call LS support every hour, if need be. Trust me, it is only this kind of persistance on our parts that gets any action on their part.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

For the life of me I can't find the phone number so I've just been shooting emails into the black-hole of their e-mail support.. Any idea of e-mail or phone numbers that will get this ball rolling?

contact [a] linkshare.com (general support), smesser [@] linkshare.com. Also send Mr. Messer a PM via ABW.

Good luck. So far I have not been paid, but I sure have had lots of correspondence from Mr. Messer and LS. (gee, doesn't that make me feel better)
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I have yet to recieve anything I am owed. Just have a quick question for those who have been paid something, Are these checks you have recieved, listed on your affiliate payment report? I have 1 small samll check listed there from a partner whom I havent worked with an over a year and am HOPING my main merchant will be sending me something soon.Even though they are not listed there. So I'm hoping someone says no they weren't listed, they appeared from the blue so I can have hope that I will be recieveing my big payment lollll. Good luck to us all!!!

Finally Received my check -- issued 5/17, dated 5/18, mail date stamp 5/25/05 -- I live on the So. East coast.

Now I can pay my advertisers!

Quote Originally Posted by tamen76
    Just have a quick question for those who have been paid something, Are these checks you have recieved, listed on your affiliate payment report?
    Yes, the check was on my affiliate payment report, broken down by Merchant & amount. The Check was for March commissions -- current Merchants and a handful of under threshold merchants that paid in on time.

I also have another check issued on 5/25 for a small amount -- but not received.

Quote Originally Posted by tamen76
    Just have a quick question for those who have been paid something, Are these checks you have recieved, listed on your affiliate payment report?
    Tamen,
    Mine was listed on the payment report. I hope you get yours soon.
    leeann

wells fargo has a sordid past, i guess i should leave it at *cough*layoffs*cough* that...

as for where the staff that previously handled checks went? we know this already... Reduction In Force.

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Got 3 checks dated 5/18/05 today (2 were for old accounts that I consolidated) and amazingly they were made out to the correct name. Between that and the free Zirh Travel kit, it was a good day!

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

I spent about 20 minutes bouncing around between different reports and Synergy Analytics and I'm now fairly confident that the check I got yesterday (the "17th/18th/25th" check) is accurate, at least for the merchants that were included in it and included March + some under-threshhold merchants from before then.

The new one that is supposedly in the mail is similarly accurate for April, but includes far fewer merchants.

One thing about this new system is it takes far too much detective work to figure out what the payment includes and information on applicable time periods is a glaring omission from the reports.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Got my 5/17 check yesterday as well. Toledo, Ohio.

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread