Smile Inspired Silver Now at LinkShare
    Good Morning,

I am very excited to announce that InspiredSilver's affiliate program is now at LinkShare!

The program can be found under the jewelry category and to kick off the Summer and our announcement, this coupon code can be used to promote the InspiredSilver.com links:

Code: summersale
    Offer: 10% off of any order
    Expires: 7.31.05

Please direct any questions to me. I can be reached at the information below.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to your partnership!
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    Affiliate Program Consultant
    lizATemerchantconsultingDOTCOM
    www.emerchantconsulting.com
    518-233-7431 EST.

Hello,

Wishing you the best of luck on your launch with Linkshare. I encourage you to read the various Linkshare threads on this forum site to learn more about some of the current issues and challenges facing affiliates of the Linkshare network. Maybe you can use your influence as a new merchant to help the affiliates out, and make some good friends in the course of that.

Regards,

Thank you for your input regarding LinkShare. In the past 3+ years that I have been consulting merchants I have worked with many of the networks.
    I take into consideration the sort of attention and promotion that a merchant needs from their specific network and felt in this case that we collectively made a great decision. We have also answered the requests of several affiliates that we move the program to LinkShare when making this big step.

As you can see by reading the board and taking everything with a grain of salt as you should, each network has their quirks and affiliates, consultants and merchants will always have their favorites.

Please join our program for the program not the network, we have full time affiliate support, great conversions and a large brand name. Inspired Silver's products are very popular and of high quality.

Coupled with LinkShare's one check, deal dispatcher, frequent promotion of merchants at no cost to the merchant and ability to contact the merchant directly from the interface and vice versa we find LinkShare to be the best software for this particular program.
    Like I said before, I am excited and ready to work with the partners to make this program a big success!

See some of you at the Summit I hope!

Best Regards,

Lizabeth Sorensen

As you can see by reading the board and taking everything with a grain of salt as you should,
    I wouldn't take everything said on the board "with a grain of salt". I'm one of the ones that said I was removing all Linkshare merchants from all my sites. Even tho I haven't repeated it over and over in numerous threads to where it stands out, I did remove all Linkshare merchants and won't be adding them back nor joining any new merchants that move to Linkshare. We're also not newbies with Linkshare. We've used their network since mid-1999.

But as jrb16915 said, best of luck with those affiliates that are left after the fiasco is over.

Linda,

It is your decision and I respect that. This forum is full of hard working people and posts and issues can get very passionate so that is why I suggest taking a step back and looking at it all in the "grain of salt" perspective.

For instance I can't even announce a new exciting program here without unleashing more issues about LS which I have no control over. I am sure that LS has seen all of the threads and is hearing what you have to say. Did you want me to move the program to CJ? Everyone complains about them too.....feedback from our partners suggested LinkShare was the way to go.

This morning we have had over 50 applications in just 2 short hours. That speaks for itself.

There are always going to be problems and then hopefully solutions. Best of luck to you in your endeavors as well!This is not another outlet to complain about LinkShare, this is a new program announcement. I will not address any further complaints regarding LinkShare as I cannot help you in that respect. You can address those to the LinkShare network.

Now back to business! Who wants to make some money? You- ok join the Inspired Silver program! Datafeed to come shortly!

Best Regards,

Lizabeth

Mr. Head? Meet Mr. Sand. :-)
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Let me also make one last note regarding LinkShare. You may or may not know that it takes months to implement a program due to Tech and testing. My client and I made this decision months ago and started implementation prior to these new issues.
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    518-233-7431 EST.

Quote Originally Posted by eMerchantConsulting
    Good Morning,

I am very excited to announce that InspiredSilver's affiliate program is now at LinkShare!

The program can be found under the jewelry category and to kick off the Summer and our announcement, this coupon code can be used to promote the InspiredSilver.com links:

Code: summersale
    Offer: 10% off of any order
    Expires: 7.31.05

Please direct any questions to me. I can be reached at the information below.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to your partnership!
    Thanks for the info. I wanted to apply but I couldn't find your program listed with new merchants.

marcelle

Hi Marcelle,

We should be under "new merchants" within days and I will ask the rep about that BUT for now you can definetly find us under jewelry in the clothing and accessories category.

Thank you again!

Liz

Hi Marcelle,

We should be under "new merchants" within days and I will ask the rep about that BUT for now you can definetly find us under jewelry in the clothing and accessories category.

Thank you again!

Liz

Thanks! I just found it

marcelle

Why don't you leave the Shareasale program live? Once it's already set up, there are no ongoing fees aside from commissions on actual sales. Makes no sense at all to withdraw from the SAS platform.

Hello Chocolate Chicken

The ShareASale program will be shut down (should have been May 31). Merchants cannot run more than one program when they are working with LinkShare so it has been a mangement decision to move the program completely to LinkShare.

Best Regards,
    Liz
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    518-233-7431 EST.

Merchants cannot run more than one program when they are working with LinkShare
    Well, not technically...but I sure am finding out that is not the case with many merchants at LS after the Athena fiasco. I wonder what would LS do to you if you did run two programs, but then, I'm getting off topic.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    If the only choice was between CJ and LS, most affiliates would pick CJ. If you check the Best Network of 2004, affiliates voted in this order SAS, CJ, LS and that was before the current problems with LS. With CJ you could also keep your program at SAS. So i don't understand the move either.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    ...most affiliates would pick CJ.
    Are you sure?? I won't!

ABW Ambassador
    If the only choices were between LS and CJ, yes. Don't believe me, start a poll. Actually i was wrong about SAS coming in first, CJ came in first SAS second:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=54419

LS came in at third with 16.67%, and that was before all the recent problems.

Liz:

Setting LS aside for a moment, best of luck with Inspired Silver.

F'n GREAT!! Thanks for all the dead links that I now have to remove after just putting them up. You can forget me putting you up again.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

At least, have the common sense and curtesy to take your worthless data feed down from SAS or have Brian do it for you!!!!

I downloaded what I presumed was a fresh feed on 05-31-05 and I see it is still up!

How rude!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ssanf,

I apologize if you did not get or read our announcement in May both via abestweb post on the SAS forum and via SAS internal email that told our SAS affiliates about the close of the program. Our top affiliates were also privately notifed.

I have made myself fully available for feedback for all of my programs and this is the first I have heard that you were not happy with the feed among other things.

Best of luck to you and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Liz

Thank you PhillyBurbs,

Positive replies are always greatly appreciated. Positive attitudes = success
    Liz

Yep,

I probably didn't have you up at the time so didn't read your announcement. Like I read every thread all the time, especially for merchants I am not using, yet. Why didn't you take down your feed as soon as you knew you were leaving so people would not use it? Why have you gone and left it up where more people might use it?

Are you going to take it down or what? Just tough luck on anyone who happens to download it?

Don't you pick up the trash when you move out or do you just leave it for other people to clean up behind you?

Well, I am glad you are sorry. I am sorry I wasted that time, too. Well, I guess, that is bad on me. I guess, I can't trust merchants to be very stable very long. I will check better from now on.

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread