One very specific question for linkshare.
    Hello Linkshare Personnel,

What are your target dates for MAILING checks to the affiliates for the following performance periods?

1) Q4 2004 bonuses. This payment was expected by many by April 15, 2005

2) February 2005 and previous below threshold payments.

3) March 2005. I had expected to recieve all of these payments by May 15, 2005, some by May 1, 2005.

4) April 2005.

5) May 2005.

I have asked for target dates with the understanding that we all miss targets sometimes. But many of us feel as though we need some specific guidance as to when we will be paid over the next serveral (weeks?,months?).

I have added May to this question because I am trying to understand if the payment delays are permanent, or if there is some hope of catching up in the future.

Please help.

Regards,

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    Additionally could you provide an expected date for completion of the 'Change Payable To' field functionality?

I think these are VERY important questions and I hope Mr. Messer does not ignore this post like so many others. You would have a better chance of response if you could PM these questions. If so, please share with others here what you find out.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    I can't PM yet. Maybe someone else can do the honor...

Linkshare please read this thread.
    Hello,

If you don't want to answer this question or have reasons you can't, please let me know at least if you have read the question. I will stop bumping it up if you let me know that you have seen it.

Regards,

bump

Hello,

Its been requested in another thread that we look forward, not backwards. I also want to be clear that I am completely ambivilent of the cost benefits of athena and the reporting changes as a concept. In general these changes seem to be addressing issues that were problems for me personally. ( I fall on the side of saying the implementation of these changes has been poor however).

In the spirit of looking forward only, would someone please tell me what the target is for future (reminder , I am looking forward here) payments to affiliates for the following periods:

1) Q4 2004 bonuses. This payment was expected by many by April 15, 2005

2) February 2005 and previous below threshold payments.

3) March 2005. I had expected to recieve all of these payments by May 15, 2005, some by May 1, 2005.

4) April 2005.

5) May 2005.

I have asked for target dates with the understanding that we all miss targets sometimes. But many of us feel as though we need some specific guidance as to when we will be paid over the next serveral (weeks?,months?).

I have added May to this question because I am trying to understand if the payment delays are permanent, or if there is some hope of catching up in the future.

At this point I am not interested in rehashing how we got to the situation as it exists today. But some affiliates are owed thousands of dollars and at least a few of there businesses sort of hang in the balance depending on whether or not they get paid.

I think this information request is quite reasonable and forward looking.

Please help.

Regards,

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread