Organization Is Key!
    I am new to ABW and have read many posts here regarding LinkShare their new policies, unreasonably late payments and mistreatment of affiliates (which are their Business Partners). I am a LinkShare affiliate as well and after reading many of these HORROR STORIES have not even attempted re-registering. Simply put I will not tolerate their lack of professionalism for any reason or excuse and do not like the legal language, mysterious 3rd party validating service, or way they have been treating affiliates (Business Partners) and wanted to say from experience that the biggest way to get any message across to anyone in business is to communicate in the universal language MONEY. When you hit a business where it counts (IN THE POCKETBOOK) you are talking their language (MONEY) and they hear you LOUD and CLEAR!

Affiliates need to send LinkShare a strong message that WE are SERIOUS Business Partners and don’t tolerate blatant discourtesy and unprofessionalism from anyone! Posting here is good for venting, getting your frustrations out and your point across but what we need is everyone to band together (there is strength in unity) and organize, coming up with ideas and solutions together that will create lasting change benefiting all affiliates.

More to come….

Matt

Matt,

Excellent post and very much to the point. We think alike. Would you like to take over my campaign here? It's probably time I pass the torch. Although so many affiliates and merchants have emailed me to say they appreciate my efforts, it's taking up my valueable time and I'm sure some folks are tired of hearing my woes over and over.

Matt, the problem is that Mr. Messer has always treated us like this. He is not going to change. The only think that will really make an impact on him is if his top merchants start to leave or start setting up relationships outside of LinkShare and we are already seeing that.

Agreed we need to send the message, but as one merchant recently put it, it often falls on "deaf ears" at LinkShare. Perhaps a drop in their profits would have more impact on getting us treated better, but then again, Mr. Messer would probably cater to the merchants versus us to impove his bottom line. We, sadly, are very low on the affilaite food chain when you put us with Mr. Messer, his network and the merchants.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Hey Ron,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I am not about one man efforts. I am about team building because no one affiliate can stand alone to promote lasting change that is good for everybody. With this effort all affiliates have to stand together as there is GREAT strength in numbers.

Matt

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread