Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5/31 Check - Has Anybody Received???
    Has anybody received their check that was supposed to be mailed on 5/31? The reason I ask is in order to get validated I had to change my address from my post office box to my street address. I had to go out for an hour this afternoon. When I returned my mailbox was wide open, with only one piece of junk mail in it. If the checks were actually mailed on 5/31, then I should have received it today.

Shame on LinkShare for not allowing us to use our more secure post office boxes as mailing addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    Has anybody received their check that was supposed to be mailed on 5/31? The reason I ask is in order to get validated I had to change my address from my post office box to my street address. I had to go out for an hour this afternoon. When I returned my mailbox was wide open, with only one piece of junk mail in it. If the checks were actually mailed on 5/31, then I should have received it today.

Shame on LinkShare for not allowing us to use our more secure post office boxes as mailing addresses.
    No check here. I'm not surprised, it's not unusual for mail to take 5 days to get here, in Florida, from California. Mailed on the 31st doesn't mean it actually left the Post Office on the 31st. A lot depends on what time of day the drop was made and what time of day the sort happens for the next truck to pick up thier load. I'm assuming it didn't go into transit until the 1st so the earliest I would expect to see it in my mailbox is Tuesday.
    [left][font=Trebuchet MS][color=darkslategray][/color][/font] [/left]

And the thing that really stinks is that once they let us change from our home addresses to our business PO Boxes in a few weeks (or whenever), it's just delay our ability to get on Direct Deposit even longer.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Another day without getting money owed.

Talking
    "I am very happy to do a moderated chat, however I have to ask if we can do it right after the symposium. I am out of the country next week and then off to the AFF summit and thus the reality is that after the symposium will be my best time. If that works count me in."

Well - it looks to me like you should all be able to tell by now that he could care less if you ever get paid or not.

If this LS mess cannot get fixed with him HERE how do you think it will ever get fixed with him OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

On a to-do list that numbers 1 to 500 apparently affiliates getting paid is in the 500 position.

Don't you think that if he is as smart as he thinks he is - that he would be able to realize that affiliates should be number 1 on his list because without affiliates there would not even be a LS and he would be reduced to chasing car wrecks trying to find business to sue people for the wrecks- seeing as how he is alleged to be a lawyer.

I still haven't recieved my 5/25 check

ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    I still haven't recieved my 5/25 check
    ditto

Fed Up
    I received my check with 75% of the commissions missing.

Maybe they have a formula for who gets paid what!!

I will be removing over 200,000 products from my website from Walmart, Overstock, Viking Office, Office Depot, Toolking, Lighting Showcase, Macys, HomeImprovements, Mikasa, Drivewerks, Furniture Online.

Have complained to one merchant and sent emails to support with NO response. I will be putting in redirects to other similar merchants with Commission Junction and others.

FED UP with arrogance.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    No check here either.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy

I did not receive it. Tracy, I am in the same boat as you. I am furious that I had to give them my home address.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Same address LS has used for 7 years. No check and I'm only in the cue for the 25 run. Sinking feeling it won't have anything in it for March and prior periods.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Got my check today & it's correct. Finally

Quote Originally Posted by westgroup
    Got my check today & it's correct. Finally
    Didn't get my check yet, but thanks for sharing this news. Was your check mailed on the 31st?

marcelle

I have not received mine yet either. Will check my PO box tomorrow morning and will report if I receive it.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I toast your optomizm Ron. Heck make that 2 toasts. I'll expect my 25th check tomorrow too. Now if only LS would buy a Safe Haven Network license and immediately set it up for ebiz. Take the mind off both affiliates and merchants pondering high EPC and no tricksters, while the kinks get worked out.
    Last edited by ecomcity; June 4th, 2005 at 12:50 AM.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Really getting weirder and weirder!
    I actually received a check from LS in the mail today which corresponds with commission payments for April and May (check is dated 05/27). The strangest thing though is that, when I ran my payment report a week ago, there was no mention of this payment - instead it listed 3 payments for merchants that owe me old back commissions and that check was supposedly issued on 05/25. Also now, for some unknown reason, the "Payment to Affiliate" option in SynergyAnalytics has mysteriously disappeared so I have no damn idea what is actually going on. I was glad to receive this check today of course as I was beginning to fear the worst!!

Grumpy,

I am supposedly getting a combined March and April check any day, but I could not pull up any reports at LS that showed I was being paid for March. Adam in tech support was very helpful in giving me total figures, which appear to add up to what I expect, but the reporting system does not substatuate that. Also, now that I consilidated accounts, shouldn't I see a report of payment for an old balance (I did not even know about)? I do not see that either in my payment reports.

As mentioned here sooooooo many times, LS needs to put up a message board on their site to tell us what is happening. Obviously people cannot now pull up a report we could pull up yesterday. What happened. When do you expect it to be back, etc.

The total lack of understanding this by Mr. Messer just floors me.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy
    I actually received a check from LS in the mail today which corresponds with commission payments for April and May (check is dated 05/27). The strangest thing though is that, when I ran my payment report a week ago, there was no mention of this payment - instead it listed 3 payments for merchants that owe me old back commissions and that check was supposedly issued on 05/25. Also now, for some unknown reason, the "Payment to Affiliate" option in SynergyAnalytics has mysteriously disappeared so I have no damn idea what is actually going on. I was glad to receive this check today of course as I was beginning to fear the worst!!

Grumpy, The payment of 5/25 was actually issued on 5/31 according to LS.

Strange! I noticed the same thing, the link that showed the payments and check values in Synergy Analytics has gone! What's going on!?

marcelle

I received a check today for March payouts.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelle
    Grumpy, The payment of 5/25 was actually issued on 5/31 according to LS.

Strange! I noticed the same thing, the link that showed the payments and check values in Synergy Analytics has gone! What's going on!?

marcelle
    Marcelle I really don't know what they are doing. As I stated above in my earlier post, the check I got yesterday definitely seems to be commissions for April and May as the amount is EXACTLY what I earned over those two months. This check has a value/effective date of 05/27 and the envelope is postmarked 05/31. So now the question I have is, whatever has happened to the check supposedly issued 5/25... it's definitely not the one I received as the merchants and the amounts listed for that payment were completely different. Last week I made a point of downloading all the data from the old payment report, so now I have a record of everything that LS owes me. Guess it's now a matter of playing the wait-and-see-what-happens game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy
    So now the question I have is, whatever has happened to the check supposedly issued 5/25... it's definitely not the one I received as the merchants and the amounts listed for that payment were completely different.
    I see your point about the values being different. I haven't received my May 25 check (supposedly mailed on May 31). I hope to get it on Monday! In any case I am unable to compare the values of the check when it comes to the value in Synergy Analytics to see if they match because the payment reporting function in Synergy Analytics is GONE!

I got my "5/25" check today. I was run through the postal meter on 5/31 and processed by the post office on 6/1.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Mail has come and gone here.

No check.

Again.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I received a small check today (postmarked 5/31). It is just for a small amount and from what I can tell it is only from one merchant that I had cancelled several months ago. Besides that, quess what, it is made out to the wrong name.

This has gone on far to long. I am removing what remaining LS merchants I have and FORGET LS.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    We spent how many years complaining that

Checks had wrong name/we got someone else's checks

Checks had wrong address/our checks were sent to someone else

Money rec'd didn't match reports.

Guess what I got?

Yep! A check to the wrong name, wrong address with wrong amount.

They put us thru living he$%^ for 3 months - and they are still doing what they've always done!!

Except it takes 3 months longer to receive your mistake!!

After all this verification cra$%^, here is where Linkshare sends my check:

4370 S Grand canyon #1111

What the hec is #1111??????????

That's the address on the mailing and on the actual check

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast