Even Ron Gets Check From Linkshare
    I got two checks today in my PO box. One is about what it should be, and this a piddly one for $11 which I have no idea what it is for.

If "Even Ron" can get paid, maybe Evey You can get paid.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Well, I am certainly glad to hear that! I hope it solves some problems for you, Even Ron.

I bet if you hadn't kicked up a fuss, you would still be waiting.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    I bet if you hadn't kicked up a fuss, you would still be waiting.
    Does make you wonder if all the LS affilites got the attention I did from LS the last two weeks (emails from staff and even phone calls checking on my status and problems).
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I got a check its more then double what i expected. But I can not check to see who paid me and what i was paid for.

My check was more than 10x what I expected, although not more than 10x what I was owed.

I don't even know what I am owed so I don't know if it was more than that or not lol.

I had to email all of my merchants that owed me money to get my figures.
    7 Days A Week Marketing

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I got a LS consolidated check yesterday too. Maybe there's some light at the end of the tunnel.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    I got two checks today in my PO box. One is about what it should be, and this a piddly one for $11 which I have no idea what it is for.

If "Even Ron" can get paid, maybe Evey You can get paid.
    Well I got paid too. Yesterday, I received my check at my home. Sure hope I can change that back to my PO box soon.

I recieved a big fat check yesterday wohoooooo! Was only expecting a pddily amount that was listed on my affiliate payment report thing but recived about 20 Xs that amount. Needless to say, I am very happy right now lol. I just wish I could compare this to March totals to see if this was from one of my merchants or from all. And would also like to see what is coming to me in April and May. There is no Affiliate reports to look at now, it disappeared. Anyone know how to see totals for April thru May plzzzz let me know. And good luck to all st expecting checks soon

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Even Ron sound's like a much better nickname than "Odd Ron".

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    I got a check its more then double what i expected. But I can not check to see who paid me and what i was paid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by AAnnAArchy
    My check was more than 10x what I expected, although not more than 10x what I was owed.
    I didn't get my check yet. Does this mean that the value of the check was different from what was reported in Synergy Analytics before it went down?

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hoorah! Looks like the cheques are flowing. Now if we can resolve the issue of people validated with the wrong name so they can cash them we'll all be happy as pie

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

I didn't get my check yet. Does this mean that the value of the check was different from what was reported in Synergy Analytics before it went down?
    In my case, yes. There were at least three merchants missing from my Synergy Crapalytics report - they must've been included in my check. But haha, who can say for sure who paid? Perhaps The Shadow knows...

Quote Originally Posted by AAnnAArchy
    In my case, yes. There were at least three merchants missing from my Synergy Crapalytics report - they must've been included in my check. But haha, who can say for sure who paid? Perhaps The Shadow knows...
    In this case I hope to be pleasantly surprised when my check arrives.

marcelle

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Hoorah! Looks like the cheques are flowing. Now if we can resolve the issue of people validated with the wrong name so they can cash them we'll all be happy as pie

Cheers

Chris
    Like I have asked before (with no response), is the current validation just temporary to get checks out after all our complaining? I thought that was the case and any who were not validated would have to do so before the next set of checks gets sent out.

Chris, as you are our number one LS support resource right now, have you heard anything about this? If not, can you check for us?
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    Like I have asked before (with no response), is the current validation just temporary to get checks out after all our complaining? I thought that was the case and any who were not validated would have to do so before the next set of checks gets sent out.
    I think Stephen did say it was temporary, but I don't think he set a timeframe when validation would be required to get checks again. After the public thrashing they got this time, I'm sure they'll wait until substantially all of the validation problems are resolved.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I received a teeny tiny dinky check, when actually I was not antcipating anything. I just haven't hooked up with any LS merchants that just start converting for me, so I haven't pushed them. With consolidated checks, and with their conversion woes behind them, I can see a few merchants that I might have a go with, though.

Glad everyone is receiving their checks, and I do wish the best for LS, I'm betting there's a lotta sleep deprived programmers over there right now.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread