Where can I post my Ebook?
    Hello..

I have written an ebook about a program that I came up with to make a residual income by getting companies to advertise on websites. Where would the best place be for me to put my ebook so that people would sell it? I would offer 75% commission on my book. any help would be appreciated.

thanks,

Mike

Mike,

I would think you'd want to:

> Have a website that sells the eBook (with your own payment processing system; PayPal might be a good way to start)

> Start an affiliate program with one of the networks (I would recommend ShareaSale in your instance, as it is easier to start with on a small project like this)

> Market the program everywhere you can (75% commission is definitely going to attract affiliates!)

Good luck, Mike!

Geno

Clickbank is probably the biggest affiliate network for eBooks and other digital products. They also handle customer payments, which could be a plus for you. They charge $49.95 setup for their affiliate program, then $1 + 7.5% of each sale to process your orders + any affiliate commissions, which they pay to the affiliates for you.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

How could I forget about them?! Thanks for correcting me on the affiliate network suggestion, Michael! Good advise.

Geno

ebooks always seem to have very high commissions. I would rather see lower commissions and a lower price on the books. The books would be much easier to sell that way. The other factor is that anyone that sees the commish would just sign up and get it themselves if they want the book. What price are you charging for the book?

Not so much a correction, Geno, as just another suggestion. SAS would be a decent second choice.

As for a lower price, I bet that wouldn't make much difference. Surely people like Corey Rudl did an extensive amount of research to determine the eBook price that maximizes the revenues. Since everyone else is selling at higher prices, I'm assuming that's the right price.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

This site has a writeup on e-book pricing, very informative!

http://www.marketingexperiments.com/
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread