Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Next payment on June 8??
    If I remember correctly, the next payment is supposed to be calculated on June 8 in less than 48 hours. The fact that the "Affiliate Payment" report is still not online without any word from LS as to when it will be back again, makes me worry that this might delay the June 8 payment.

Don't worry, you won't be alone with your worry. And it appears the CEO will be unavailable to let us know what's going on for the next few weeks.

Just grab the "rails" and hang on!

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by buy_online
    ... And it appears the CEO will be unavailable to let us know what's going on for the next few weeks...Fred

This adds more to my worries about not getting paid on time. I must admit that during the past two months I spent more time being worried and stressed out about project Athena than I did promoting my Web site.

marcelle

Yeah, when is the next payment date? Are we now on the standard twice a month check distribution schedule that was talked about?

We should be on a normal schedule now (6/8 and 6/23), but keep in mind that this is just the cutoff. From the first three batch, it's taken over a week after the scheduled date before they actually get them in the mail. (Why can't they cut checks the next day!?!?!?!???)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    We should be on a normal schedule now (6/8 and 6/23), but keep in mind that this is just the cutoff. From the first three batch, it's taken over a week after the scheduled date before they actually get them in the mail. (Why can't they cut checks the next day!?!?!?!???)

If today is the cutoff date hopefully we will be able to see our next payment's caluclation tomorrow or the day after.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelle
    If today is the cutoff date hopefully we will be able to see our next payment's caluclation tomorrow or the day after.
    Hope, you are right.

Affiliate Manager
    Actually
    You won't be able to see any reports, their system is currently down. But as far as I know there shouldn't be a delay in affiliate payments (unless your merchant(s) haven't closed out the month).

I'm not sure where you heard that, but Analytics is up.

In fact, I just looked and I see a new check generated. Payment Date: 6/6/05. Payment Status: Issued. 20 different merchants for me.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager
    Can't login to LinkShare
    I've been unable to login to LinkShare for the last 30 minutes or so.

Ah, I see. I was already logged in to Synergy Analytics. Looks like it's only the main Linkshare interface that's down. I'm still able to pull up reports in Synergy Analytics since I'm already it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Affiliate Manager
    Cool Ok
    That explains it thanks for the info.

Interesting, I don't get the "date Issued" information when I pull up the payment report. (I last checked this morning).

Fred

It wasn't there for me this morning, either. It showed up this afternoon (with a date of 6/6/05).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Mine still shows payment of 5/25/05 - I've already received that check. Now what about the rest LS, including April and May?

I see a 6/6 payment has been "issued". It's not for much money so it must be some straglers from the march commission (i'm guessing).

Payments for the 8th has been sent according to Linksynergy. (right on time)

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I see where they were issued the 6th, but it doesn't say anything about being sent.

I learned last batch that issued does not mean sent - unfortunately.

They need to let us know when the payment is actually in the mail and on its way.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Right, Linkshare has a really bad track record of printing checks, then taking days or weeks to stuff the envelopes, run them through the postage meters, and actually deliver them to the post office.

For those asking about what periods are covered in the checks, keep in mind that Linkshare pays after the merchant pays. Unlike CJ, Linkshare merchants don't pay in advance (and that's unlikely to ever change). Some pay within a couple weeks of the end of the month (which is about the fastest they can do, since Linkshare doesn't generate vouchers until about the 8th), some pay within about a month, and some take 2-3 months or more to pay.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Special Liaison
    Next Checks
    Good Morning Everyone,

I have an update on checks, the 4th batch of consolidated payments will go out tomorrow Friday June 10th.

Regards,

Gloria

Thanks Gloria!

That's a pretty good improvement (4 days, from 6/6 cutoff to 6/10 mailing) from the earlier batches (which typically took a week or so).

Do you know if they're working to improve the turnaround even more on future batches?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Special Liaison
    Hello MichaelColey,

Going forward, the intention is to send batches on or around the 8th and 22nd of each month.

Regards,

Gloria

Right. I know that. I was just wondering if there were further improvements planned to the speed at which batches are turned around.

For instance, on the latest batch, the cutoff was 6/6 but it won't go in the mail until 6/10. That's 4 days. The earlier batches took around 8 days. As affiliates, we'd love to see it get down to 1 day. I think that's very doable, because that's the turnaround that most payroll checks can be done.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Hello Gloria,

My 4th consolidated payment was calculated but it does not include a payment for April from a certain merchant who usually pays on time. At present I have no way of checking whether the merchant paid LS or not.

Will there be a way to verify the payment history at some point? I am lost without it.

marcelle

Special Liaison
    I know all the necessary departments are striving to reduce the turnaround time. Unfortunately, I do not have any definite answers in regards to dates and other specifics.

Updates are in the works for the Affiliate Payment Summary report. Just in case its not already in the pipeline, I will make the merchant payment history suggestion.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Gloria[/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast