Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Latest Score : HLS 3 - Chris 0
    Hi All

Well while I was getting excited to meet everyone in New York, Vegas and Chicago...it looks like the HLS are going to be party poopers again. Visa was today sent to Washington for review, with the positive note from the Embassy official "It's very likely not going to be approved but we can try."

It's time for some bigger events in Canada... Mexico... Cuba....

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

YOU're not suppose to mention those bags of cash... you want to bring us...

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I'm sorry Chris that you're still considered an undesirable by the US government.

There are lots of lovely island nations in the Caribbean that you might like to consider. They make nice winter getaways and you won't need to bring thermal undies or your snowshoes.

Chris,

If there's anyone any of us could talk to, or anything we can do, please let us know.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

This is complete malarkey!

Have Stephen talk to Mark Walsh, Chief Technology Advisor for the Democratic National Committee ... he can pull some strings I'm sure.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

My friend got in fast. He went to the embassy in Germany. Told them he wanted to join the US army. 2 weeks later he was in boot camp. Now he is in Germany again at the base there. Kinda Ironic

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Hi All

Well while I was getting excited to meet everyone in New York, Vegas and Chicago...it looks like the HLS are going to be party poopers again. Visa was today sent to Washington for review, with the positive note from the Embassy official "It's very likely not going to be approved but we can try."

It's time for some bigger events in Canada... Mexico... Cuba....

Cheers

Chris
    Maybe the RED text I boldface above give you a clue!

I bet that if you moved to Cuba first, you will be able to get here faster.
    You will not need a Visa.

All you will need is to have anything that float, look North and pray... But if you have money, just hire someone with a fast boat for about 10k and you can be here even faster. Just make sure that you don't get your feet wet before you touch American Soil, otherwise we will send you back to Cuba.

And just in case you have no money and decide to steal a boat to get here, YOU better make sure that YOU'RE not Black. You don't want to get killed by a firing squad like the last black cubans that got executed a few weeks after they surrender.

I finally have decided to make this post after I have seeing on some of your posts that you keep on mentioning Cuba, as a good place to go, a place to go on a vacation and a place to escape to in case of problems.

According to what many members here say about you, you seems to know how to run a merchant program very well and you're well informed about how the parasites work.

But unfortunately, it looks like when it comes to Cuba, YOU don't Know Jack, so I would suggest you find more info about Cuba and the way about 12 million people living there are feeling, before you keep on promoting Cuba as a nice place to go for now.

I don't make this post to talk about politics, I just want to make sure that you read more info about Cuba and about how 99% of the Cuban people are "living" before you keep on promoting Cuba, because it looks that you have no experience on that department, unless...........

Note: Parasites are not the only cancer out there and If anyone get ofended by this post TFB, I have not say anything to offend anyone with this post, but if this post get deleted for any reason TFB too, at least this time I finally said what I wanted to say for a while now.

June 07, 2005 Posts # 1,390

Sal.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I wondered how long it'd take you to post that!

No reason you'd get banned for that IMO. People have said stuff on ABW that's A LOT more inflammatory...as long as you're living in the US it should be cool, and your internet connection will even stay on.

Only one I can think of who'd get p*ssed about your opinion of Cuba is Castro. I say "Pbbbtt" on him. Dissing dictatorships is an American Tradition. And Castro sure seems to deserve it.

I've read that there's some kind of foreign/tourist section over there where everything is made to look very nice and like everything is A-OK. Maybe that's where some people are getting the idea that Cuba's a good destination...
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Sal I don't discuss politics on the boards, But I'll be more than happy to take this to email if you like.

Never been to Cuba, never likely too.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Just go to Mexico and run across the border like everyone else!
    The Mexican Government Will Provide You With Complete Instructions on How To Get Across The American Border! Just be sure to slip them some Peso's...

You can bring your family and friends too...!
    Once you have been here for a month or two you will get Medical Benefits / Welfare Benefits and possibly the right to Vote in one of our Presidential Elections! Without Going Through The Hassle Of Becoming A UNITED STATES CITIZEN...

WHAT A COUNTRY...!

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Sal I don't discuss politics on the boards, But I'll be more than happy to take this to email if you like.

Never been to Cuba, never likely too.

Cheers

Chris
    Chris,

Thanks for removing a doubt that I had about you and I hope you understand why I made the post above.

I don't want to discuss politics neither so there is no need to continue this by email nor on here.

BTW, maybe, just maybe, one day soon we might be able to have some bigger events in Havana too. And who knows?

We may even be able to talk about this thread while we're in an Affiliate Marketing Convention in The Habana Hilton and later that night on the Tropicana Nightclub, while we make plans for the next day on the Varadero sandy beaches.

Just like Martin Luther King said on 1963 "l Have a Dream", I still Have a Dream too in 2005.

Only time will tell.

Thank You for your reply.

Sal.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    I wondered how long it'd take you to post that!
    More than forty years Leader,

Thank You Very much for that post.

Sal.

and I hope you understand why I made the post above.
    Actually I must admit that I don't, but I would hazard a guess that you might have some Cuban roots?

The nearest I'm likely to get to Cuba any time soon is Guantanamo if I have a go at crashing the US border

...which is the more the general thread of the "Meeting in Cuba" concept. Other 'Cuba' posts have asked about the wireless access in Guantanamo

Cheers

Chris

but I would hazard a guess that you might have some Cuban roots?
    Yes,
    But I also have, American, Mexican, German, European, Puerto Rican, African, Japanese and Chinese roots confirmed, I probably have more countries roots but, I quit checking my tree when I didn't see the benefit of keeping on searching the entire planet for my roots since I came to the conclusion that we're all earthlings, no matter where we are born on earth.

On this planet, we're all equally the same thing the day that we arrive here as humans, it's only when we grow that some times we get screwed by the people in power on that place, or by the way we get raised by our family because of their political or religious belief, but eventually at the end, we all will wind up here....

The nearest I'm likely to get to Cuba any time soon is Guantanamo if I have a go at crashing the US border
    In that case, Read this:

To the North, you may have "field mines", to the South, you may find some "sharks" and in the middle, well...... in the middle of Guantanamo you may find yourself in some HLS jail camp, so be careful out there in Gitmo.

-----------

Chris,

Now that I am beginning to trust you, I am willing to say this to you:

Save some money for the future and perhaps before the end of 2007, I will personally send you the tickets to the first International Affiliate Marketing Convention in The Habana Hilton. (or whatever important hotel still standing by that time.) [And this is not a joke.]

Sal.

Hi Sal

That's very kind of you, on both points, and certainly it'll be my pleasure to come over when that occasion does arrive....

Cheers

Chris

And yet, they let that guy in from Canada the other day wearing blood stained clothing and with a blood-stained chainsaw in the car with him. Amazing...
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread