Thread: Home Fitness Gyms

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Home Fitness Gyms
    Well if you're doing fitness I think we're got it all covered now

With DVDs and Wellness from GoodTimes, Martial Arts and Boxing from Century Fitness and now Home Gyms from My Century Gym... I guess we're just missing some serious outdoor adventure products and we'll be covering all the bases.

My Century Gym, now live on Shareasale.com offering a tiered 5% to 15% commission with 60 days tracking, data feed coming, text, banners and content available. Program run by Pui as per Century Fitness. There are no product overlaps between Century Fitness and My Century Gym so please do support both programs side by side.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

i'll give them a look..... I've got a fitness site which needs help... (lots of traffic no sales)

joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Hi Joe

Good stuff thanks ! let Pui know if you need content she has some in dev for fitness

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

:: Hello Chris ::

Great programs really impresive commissions and nice cookie duration! Question, the jobs in sports program would merchants allow text link alteration? (Changing text links copy)??

TTFN
    Heather

Hi Heather

Thank you for the feedback always appreciated

Question, the jobs in sports program would merchants allow text link alteration? (Changing text links copy)
    Yes as long as it is not changed to feature a Franchise by name, for example we might all know that "Pro Football team in Miami" is the Miami Dolphins, but we are not allowed to use their name outside of the site itself as it my infringe upon their brand usage requirements.

But other wise the links can be changed as long as the meaning or intent stays the same.

Cheers

Chris

6. Newsletter Signup