Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Payment Report is back!
    In case you haven't noticed it yet, the Affiliate Payment Report is back on SynergyAnalytics and appears to be more detailed than it was before. At least I know now which merchants were included in the check I received, which is a start.

Oh yeah... MUCH better....

Apart from the check to buy my car with, I've never had such a big check.... oh wait... I still might not... is it April 1st?

oh... did I mention, the last time I looked it said $16 and change?

Shhhhhhhhhhhh TJ!

They might catch on!

Congrats if that total is for real.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Quote Originally Posted by Nature Boy
    Congrats if that total is for real.
    I wish

TJ: What does it show when you click on "Issued"? That should be a breakdown of how they calculated the amount.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; June 8th, 2005 at 10:07 AM.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    I see detail when I click on "Issued." It would be helpful to see what month the commission is for.

The server is coughing up ODBC "out of memory" errors now when I try to look at payment details. That's ok though, because it's only a beta. Nobody is counting on that report for real information.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Quote Originally Posted by Gr_Sacc
    I see detail when I click on "Issued." It would be helpful to see what month the commission is for.

Agreed! That's the biggest complaint that I have!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ
    I wish
    TJ enjoy the moment while it lasts . More than likely they have the decimal in the wrong place, unless they gave you a big bonus for all the inconvenience!! Strangely enough my amount seems to be correct excepting that there are still some old payments missing. I guess those merchants probably haven't paid yet. My question now is WHEN are they going to update the "Partner Payment Distribution" so that we can run reports for April and May? But that's probably too much to ask for right now.

Damnit, I have the check now!!! That means I'll have to wait even longer before I can have my March commissions!

The breakdown shows the error is on the office depot payment

TJ, my Congrats ! Cross your fingers !

I don't seem to be able to log on to LS at all now.

Yes, Linkshare appears to be down. SynergyAnalytics is still up. I was logged in there before Linkshare went down, and I'm still able to move around and generate new reports.

Good news, too... A new payment just appeared with a 6/6/05 date. Looks like they ran the 6/8 batch a little early.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Yes, Linkshare appears to be down. SynergyAnalytics is still up. I was logged in there before Linkshare went down, and I'm still able to move around and generate new reports.

Good news, too... A new payment just appeared with a 6/6/05 date. Looks like they ran the 6/8 batch a little early.

I think that I know the answer to this question but what the heck; Is there a way to log on to Synergy Analytics directly?

marcelle

ABW Ambassador
    ggrrrrrr... the report is so confusing.... to find out the date of payment you have to click on issued, then the merchant.... which is of course the last click.... at least this payment was finally a consolidated one.... shouldn't it be broken down into check numbers?.... or maybe that would have been too easy?....

I tried the logout button to test logging in with the new username that is transferred from LS when you click on the ANALytics button, but it wouldn't log me out, oh it reported I was logged out, but when I clicked backwards I was able to pick up right where I left off.... VeRrRrY Secure.... rolling eyes....

sorry... should have waited till caffeine kicked in.....

Judith

I think I know what you are saying.... I need to click 2005 and then 2Q2005 to see the breakdown of checks - something I expect to see after clicking Synergy, and then Network Transaction, and THEN Affiliate Payment Summary. This thing is WAY too many clicks.... how about a SAVED reports tab Linkshare, please!

So I still have this dumb check in my hand.... two calls and one email to Linkshare, and still no sign of resolution.

What would you do?

I'm thinking I'll cash it and let them figure out how THEY will fix it and I WONT waste any more time with it! But all I can think is what a pain it will be to explain it come tax season!

Put it in your savings account and let it sit until someone notices.

Well, at least now we know why other affiliates checks are 90% short. They've been sending out checks that some affiliates that are 90% more. Wonder who else got big checks and have been quiet about it.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I suggest you frame it and hang it up on the wall of your office. That way it will serve as a constant reminder of how "super-efficient" Linkshare's SynergyAnalytics has turned out to be (which, incidentally is DOWN again right now)!!

Darn, I saw this thread title and thought the old Payment report was back. I can't log into Synergy and have never successfully got the "Issued" link to work.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Well SynergyAnalytics has been down for me just about the whole day. I keep on getting an error when I try to run the program. Of course nobody from LS has bothered to inform us what is going on either - too much to expect I suppose.

Still down. You would think Linkshare would have people monitoring their servers and services after business hours.

My guess: It'll be back up by Noon Monday, assuming Stephen gets back in town.

Noxid usually does a good job of keeping us updated here, but she must be a 9-to-5'er.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Still down. You would think Linkshare would have people monitoring their servers and services after business hours.

My guess: It'll be back up by Noon Monday, assuming Stephen gets back in town.

Noxid usually does a good job of keeping us updated here, but she must be a 9-to-5'er.
    I would PM this but my account does not allow PM yet.

Michael, we do monitor our servers around the clock. There was a hardware problem which was resolved late last night and the database is still being worked on. Our tech team works long and hard hours to keep things rolling and when there are problems, we try our best to turn it around as quickly as possible.

I sent an email to my usual support person, says he is out of town until the 15th. I don't suppose anyone would answer the phone if we called.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    it is 10:45am EDT Sunday morning here ... still down ... and I have had no sales for days.....

Judith

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast