New Registartion problem - Canadian
    Hi all, I was registered before but missed the end of May new consolodation set up, so am having to re-register.
    Regardless of wether I list as an individual or foreign on thre first page when I go to step 2 and complete eveything and try to go to the 3rd step this error keeps coming up as it sends me back to step 2
    "Legal Entity State Other is not empty." I have NO IDEA what it means and where in step 2 it is! There isn't a heading for it.
    I'd appreciate any and all help
    Thanks
    John

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Sounds to me like you have

Corporate Entity Information Area on Section 2

Under : State/Province : Selected a province.

In which case the field under that , called "Other" ,must be left blank

To resolve, either

State/Province : Select Other AND THEN in the box under that enter the Foriegn state
    OR
    State/Province : Select a State AND THEN in the box under that leave it empty

As Canadian States ARE listed then I would

a. On Step one selectin : Individual
    b. Under State/Province select the state
    c. In the Other Box , leave it blank

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Thanks Chris, played around and got registered. Good directions. Thanks for quick and positive support.

Cheers

John

I THINK my registration is ok - I have been able to log in without trouble. One nagging thing bothers me. The official legal address of my corporation registered with the State I'm in, is actually my residence. The mailing address I gave linkshare for my checks to be sent is my business address, in the same city and State as my residence, but not the same. In the new linkshare registration, it shows my business as the legal address of the corporation. I have been reluctant to change that address of course, knowing what a disaster this has been already, but I'm wondering if Linkshare is doing a check on my corporation and they see the addy is not what is officially and legally registered with the state, could this be a roadblock to my payments?

It continues to infuriate me that I cannot get through to Linkshare support in any way, shape or form. Email forms are never answered. I did get through on the chat thing to REGINALD, but I think he knew less than I do (thanks to this forum), as I get very scripted answers. In a previous chat session, I was told if I can login and there is no instruction to provide further info on the registration, then I am verified. From what I read here, I know that is not the truth.

I managed to get a telephone number for support from the chat guy, REGINALD, who is probably some guy they hired yesterday and working out of a broom closet. So I called that number and let it ring literally for about 10 minutes and no one ever picked it up, not even an auto-response. AMAZING.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    My pleasure John.

Marfie, the best thing is to ensure that your legal entity name uses the same address as is registered, i.e. if you are used DBA on the check then use the DBA legal address, if Individual then use your home.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread