How do I set minimum threshold for payment?
    Hi there,

I can't find the page where you can set the minimum amount to receive payment, I tried looking for it at the Your Account page but can't find it. Anyone can point where I can find it, would highly appreciate it. Thanks.

Chris of AMWSO helpfully explains how to do it in this thread
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=59149
    after I got a check $2.67 which in the UK is as much use as a choclate ashtray on a motorcycle.

Les

Good question and answer! I'm going to "Sticky" this thread. Here was the answer Chris gave in the referenced thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    - Select "Your Account"
    - Select "Update Profile"
    - Select a channel **
    - Scroll down to "Payment - Payment Threshold [optional]"
    - Save (Click update at bottom)

** Channels are listed under your profile and signified by the icon that looks like a web page (rather than the ones that look like ID card images and or org chart images)

You can set a different threshold for each Channel.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

For payment threadshold, I always try to leave it blank but i get error message - Error, your Payment Threshold must be a positive integer. So I leave it at 1, but it has been a month and I haven't gotten payment yet. I have thousands of dollar pending

You say you have thousands of dollars pending, but have the merchants paid yet?

My latest check (7/8) included about half of my May earnings and almost all of the remaining April earnings. None of the June earnings are included yet.

When did you register in the new system (creating a Legal Entity)? You wouldn't have qualified to receive a check until the first batch after you had created a Legal Entity.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks for the info. I got 2 checks for under $5.00

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi UKJ

Don't forget to set the Threshold for EACH channel you have set up, at present there is no unified threshold across all channels, and while I understand why there are seperate channel thresholds I'm not sure why there isn't a unified option.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

The reason they don't have a unified threshold is that they don't consolidate multiple channels. They cut a separate check for each channel. They should at least have an option for consolidating channels.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I set mine to 30, and it wasn't happy with 30.00. It's got to be a whole number, 30

(I meant happy, not appy!)
    Last edited by Zoe2; August 3rd, 2005 at 08:55 PM. Reason: oops

They should at least have an option for consolidating channels.
    Yes that's what I was trying very hard to say in a very round about sort of way
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

My account was terminated during the period of the so call changes and my appeal was not given any respond. Due to a few merchants that migrate to LS from cj I had to open an account with LS again. I signed up and was approved.

So here is my question:
    I had received 8 checks for the amount ranging from 0.02 cents to $10.00 and the total added up to 25.08 from the terminated account. Just curious to know whether if I send back all the checks and ask LS to reissue a check for the total sum, will they do it? All the checks had expired and they do not need to put a stop check order so no bank charges except maybe 15cents for the new check and a dollar for postage.

The bank charge over here is US$10 per check, at least I still can have $15 for a cheap meal.

Any comment.....

Don't even give them a hint about this.... not sure about LS but CJ and SAS TOS clearly mention that if any account is terminated by them, any further account opening attempt by the affiliate shall deemed to be null and void.

Just curious to know whether if I send back all the checks and ask LS to reissue a check for the total sum, will they do it?
    If you send them all back then they should be able to reissue them, though you need to make it clear in your letter that you need it consolidated

You will need to include your LS ID on the envelope and the back of each cheque.

Cheers

Chris

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread