Hello Everyone,

I am one of the new affiliate managers at directroi. I am excited about the challenges which lie ahead for me, but just as excited to begin to develope relationships with all you.

My initial goal is to be available 7 days per week to answer all your questions and concerns, and to provide you with a platform where you are able to voice your opinions (good and bad) and then I will take these concerns to management. I would like to make the 3 programs I am in charge of the best that they can be, and I believe that this forum will be a step in the right direction.

Feel free to let me know if there is absolutely anything that you guys may need. I understand that affiliates are burdened with loads of work and thats the reason why we have started initiatives like Free templates, set your own pricing modules, and specialized 800 numbers to make your work life easier and hopefully more profitable.

I Look forward to hearing from you.
    P.S. Please do not PM me as I will not be able to receive your message. Instead leave your email address and I will contact you.

ABW Ambassador
    West Coast USA
    Merchant pricing ?
    Affiliate commissions ?

Hi Adam,
    We have just released a new affiliate tool that allows you to set your own price structures and commissions for a european pharmacy program within the network. If you would like me to demonstrate it to you I would he very happy to do so. Since you cannot PM me I will wait your reply.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread