Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    ARC - Out of the office
    Hello all,

We will be away from the office from Saturday, June 11 through Friday, June 17 - we will be in Las Vegas along with a few ARC's merchants.

If you need to get in touch with us, please use our cell number: 305-785-4524. We will have limited email and web access while in Vegas.

If you are going to be in Vegas during this time, feel free to contact us so we can meet up mingle....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hi all,

We are back, adjusting to the office routine and getting some sleep...

After I sort throught the 6K emails, i will post some pics...

We did not have tickets to the summit as it was "Sold Out" and we were not going to pay the ebay scalpers...

We did meet up with Shawn and Missy, we were told by Shawn that there were about 15 "no shows" and we waited patiently to take those passes but with all the turmoil, Shawn never got back to us.

We ended up spending a few hours in the exibit hall with our friends at Kowabunga. Look out for some exiting news pertaining to ARC and Kowabunga in the near future.

Brian's party was a huge blast. Very classy, great suite and the food and drinks were top shelf... thanks for the invite my friend...

On Tuesday, we spent the day on strategy sessions with 3 of our merchants. We are giong to go gangbusters with these guys, wait till you see what we have in store...

Ok, need to get back to sorting spam...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread