Implementing ADSENSE into ADCYCLE?
    This is going to be a DIFFICULT to describe..

I would like to use the Google Adsense on our website www.camarosource.ca ("Internet's Largest, Most Complete Camaro Resource Site" and have a question.

I would like to use the 468x60 image ads and wanted to know if it is compatible with the following:

I currently use a php program (ADCYCLE) which randomly displays Ad banners that I have set up. The link to the advertisements is in the following format : "http://www.camarosource.ca/cgi-bin/adcycle/adclick.cgi?cid=[#]&mid=[#]&gid=[#]&id=[#]]link"

Can I somehow put the GOOGLE ADSENSE javascript code into a seperate file, and then add a new advertiser into ADCYCLE which will be for Google. Then when my ADCYCLE ad program gets to (randomly selected) GOOGLE advertiser that it executes the javascript and displays the GOOGLE ADSENSE 468x60 banner just like my regular banners.

Basically on my site it would display my ads, then google adsense in the same exact place at random.. (some adsense, some my ads from my adcycle program)...

*****************************************************************************
    In other words for those who use ADCYCLE.. Can ADSENSE be implemented into ADCYCLE?? :-)
    *****************************************************************************

Look into the AdCycle options to insert rich media. That will let you insert HTML instead of just a banner and link.

The main problem you're going to run into, though, is that some (and maybe all) of those methods will not allow Google AdSense to figure out what page it's being served on, which means they won't be able to target content. You'll just get PSAs.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    When getting the Adsense code, set it for a framed page & you should be fine.

I've added it through PHPAdsNew on several sites & it works well
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Has anyone been turned down by Adsense? If so what were there reasons for the declination?

Most times you can get approved for adsense just with a blog, but sometimes they will decline. I was declined the first time, but it turned out that they could not find my site.

Usually is you have a blog some activity you will get approved.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread