I was rejected to join CJ as an advertiser
    I was rejected to join CJ as an advertiser. They did not elaborate much on the reasons why... I thought this forum would like to take interest in this.

I work for VegasOnlineSports.com and already have a merchant account with ShareASale, and I even told CJ this from the beginning...

This is their email:

------------------

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your interest in Commission Junction. At the advice of our legal counsel Commission Junction is no longer taking any more advertisers in the Gaming category.

Commission Junction is very careful when evaluating prospective new clients. We have a vested interest in ensuring that every offer placed in our network is successful at the level that we have come to expect. We appreciate your understanding and want to emphasize that our decision is in no way a reflection on you or your business.

Below I have included a link to another well-known affiliate network that offers similar technology and can be more cost effective. This network has a lower start-up cost and no monthly minimum fees (For a limited time setup is only $150). Joining a smaller affiliate network is a good way to see if this marketing channel is a good fit for your business without much risk.

Shareasale.com

Please reply to this email if you would like to discuss further.

Sincerely,

The Commission Junction Sales Team

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by sstark
    At the advice of our legal counsel Commission Junction is no longer taking any more advertisers in the Gaming category.
    That pretty much sums it up. Gaming sites and drug sites are being targetted every day by law enforcement agencies. Google has banned gaming sites from AdWords as well. I am not saying that I necessarily agree with their decision, but that is CJ's perogative. It surprises me that they have screensavers.com as an advertiser with their spyware toolbar and won't let you in. But then again, CJ never ceases to surprise me with their logic.

Why not stay with SAS?

Fred

SAS has been, and always will be our primary Network, however we wish to join many networks for obvious reasons.

We do not sell any gambling or anything considered 'shady'. What we sell are expert Handicapper's Picks, which is just a reccommendation of which team will win the game.

Reply with you aren't a gaming site but sell tools to help gamblers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread