Results 1 to 8 of 8
June 10th, 2005, 05:53 PM #1SAS Merchants: Utilize the "Coupons & Deals" section!
If you want to get exposure on coupon and bargain sites, you might want to look into the "Coupons & Deals" feature on SAS.
This lets you define coupons and promotions that you're running. You can select a Start and End Date, include a Title, Description, and Restrictions, and can assign a Category and a Coupon Code (if applicable).
When you enter your coupons and deals there, it's put into a special list. Affiliates can see all the coupons and deals for all merchants.
Many bargain and coupons sites regularly scan the list regularly. When we see a merchant with good promotions, we apply. When we see new promotions for merchants we already work with, we add them to our sites. It's a great way to get added exposure!
What kind of promotions could you list?
* If you're running any coupons, list them.
* If you're not running any coupons, consider running some!
* If you offer free shipping with a certain size order, list that.
* If you're running a limited time sale, list that.
* If you have a really great price on a specific, popular product, list that. (I wouldn't recommend listing more than a few products.)
How can you make the data you enter most useful for affiliates?
* Make sure to enter the End Date. Use "Never" if it's ongoing. If you decide to end or change an ongoing bargain, make sure to let affiliates know.
* Use the Title and Description/Restrictions together, similar to an AdWords or Overture ad. Keep the title brief. Put extra detail in the Description and/or Restriction fields.
* If you use a coupon, enter the coupon code (preferrably in UPPER CASE) in the Coupon field. Don't add extra text there. Just the code.
* Use the Category field to group your bargains in a way that makes sense for you. Keep the categories short. For instance, "Coupons", "Shipping Offers", and "Sales".
* Make sure to keep your bargains updated if things change.
June 10th, 2005, 07:14 PM #2
Ditto! That is the very first place I check each day. I've even joined up on several merchants just because they piqued my interest from their offers.
While there are quite a few merchants that use that section, it could use a lot more merchants participating in it.
June 11th, 2005, 09:53 AM #3
Michael & Linda, I promise you to update our coupons & deals by Monday.
June 12th, 2005, 08:57 AM #4As promised:10 new deals - ranging from 4% OFF to $380 DISCOUNT - have just been uploaded to SaS by Russian Legacy! Good luck using them, and look out for dozens more!!!
June 12th, 2005, 09:33 PM #5
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- Thailand/ Cambodia
Great idea Michael;
We will be be running a store wide 5% discount and offering free shipping on all orders over $100 from My Irish jewler.com come July first to coincide with the launch of our newly designed web site.
June 12th, 2005, 11:40 PM #6
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- Colorado River, Bullhead City AZ
Thanks for the nudge... Just updated our coupon and free shipping offers.
It's kite and windtoy season folks... get those links up and promote, promote and pro... well you know... sell some of this junk from China.
AllenSignup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.* 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
* 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
* Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus
June 13th, 2005, 05:46 AM #7
June 26th, 2005, 12:54 AM #8
Just added a new coupon from MagazinesQuick.com at ShareASale... 10% off any purchase through August 31. Enjoy!!
By leeann in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 15Last Post: March 1st, 2010, 01:11 AM
By heisje in forum Programming / Datafeeds / ToolsReplies: 4Last Post: June 29th, 2005, 08:52 AM