Question Help Please, Hosting and/or Software
    I am interested in starting an affiliate/MLM type business. I was told a unilevel, 2 or 3 deep, with no limitations on the width. I am having problems finding an affordable turnkey hosting company that offers both the software and hosting. I do have a server and a webmaster that if I had the right software he could run it on my server.

Here is what I am planning:
    I am from South Louisiana and from the Hear of Cajun Country. I plan on selling Cajun Food Products and Cajun Spices. I also own a on-line wholesale full color printing shop. I want members to pay a monthly subscription fee. Which they would receive a sample packet of the food products, ex: jambalaya mix, Louisiana hot sauce, Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning, etc., also include business cards and flyers to help promote their replicating site. But from month to month I would like them to be able to select which products they would like to receive in their packet that would total their subscription fee. I did create a page earlier and was told the compensation plan needed to be redone + plus I would want to create more variety of products. But the following page will give you an idea of what I would like to accomplish:
    http://www.cajunmall.net/cajunrebates/

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
    mcptrman

their is software available... do a search then find a MLM forum... you'are in the wrong forum...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread