Where are April commissions?
    Has anybody received a check for April commissions yet? Apart from one payment on 5/25 (13 merchants who owed me payments from way back when!), I've received nothing and my payment report has not changed to reflect anything else so far. I suppose it's too soon to start complaining about May commissions but I would have thought that by now the payments for April would have been calculated.

I've gotten 2 checks with April commissions on them. Still from a minority of my merchants though.

I recieved one check, representing 1.5% of what is owed for April. So the answer is really no, nothing here yet.

Fred

Keep in mind that Linkshare only pays after the merchants pay. Many Linkshare merchants pay 30-60 days after the end of the month. A few pay quicker and a few pay slower.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Keep in mind that Linkshare only pays after the merchants pay. Many Linkshare merchants pay 30-60 days after the end of the month. A few pay quicker and a few pay slower.
    This is where the old "Merchant Payment History" came in handy. At least a person could check and see if and when a merchant has paid. These days we are just groping in the dark! Anyhow I hope they pay up real soon.

By the way Michael I would like to pay you a compliment. I think you are great as a moderator at ABW. We can always rely on you to answer nagging questions. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Michael, my biggest merchants made payments to Linkshare six-weeks ago, and I received a check from them just a few minutes ago. So when I whine (as I have done recently), it is only after my patience has worn out after repeated promises, failures, and lack of communication. I think everyone who has had problems recently has had a pretty good reason to do so.

Fred

Linkshare finally seems to be catching up. April commissions are starting to come in. I've gotton about 60% of april earnings.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread