Beg Borrow doesn't track
    Hi I know I haven't pushed any of the programs on shareasale so over the weekend I decided to find one or two and push them hard. On CJ they have a new merchant called peefflix which I am making a killing with so I decided to see if shareasale had a similar merchant and I found beg and borrow
    http://www.shareasale.com/a-viewmerc...erchantID=3449

I have done a total of 4 test transactions from 4 different machines all parasite free etc and not one has tracked. I normally just do 1 test transaction but I did a second when that didn't track and then a third and 4th.

Anywho Just thought I'd complain. Needless to say I won't be promoting them.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    HardwareGeek... i don't know what extent you tested....but the BegBorrow program is unique in that it rewards affiliates for leads that follow through on video game trades, not just signups to the system....FYI:

From their program description:

BegBorrow is a unique video game trading post. Users create lists of games they want, and lists of games they are willing to trade away, and we match users together to make a trade.

We are currently offering a $4.00 commission on users who complete a video game trade. This commission is designed to reward affiliates who send quality traffic to our site. You will be awarded a commission on every visitor you refer who completes a trade, regardless of the time delay between click and trade.

No Incentivized Programs Allowed

If you tested all the way through a video game trade (and not just a signup for the site) please let me know and I will research the problem...

Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread