How long before CJ support responds?
    Hello,

needed CJ support for the first time (to change the country in my address), but my mail message to support isn't being answered for 17 days now.

Is that normal for CJ or did they just forget about me? (Although they sent an automated message that they didn't.)

Is there a hope to get a response from them ever?

Thanks you,
    Ieva

Is your domain with Godaddy?
    Hi Ieva,
    Are you with Godaddy or another email service that scans your email? I recently signed up with CJ and never got the confirmation email. I called them and they said they sent it but I never got it. So I switched to a different email address that isn't hosted by Godaddy, and there was the email in seconds. I then took the email and sent it to my original address to see what would happen and it got bounced back with some SMTP error from the Godaddy server.

The funny thing is that although I host my domain with Godaddy I just use the email forwarding - they forward it to my actual email account on Spamcop where all the spam etc. checking is done. I complained to Godaddy and they said they scan EVERY email for phishing and other viruses etc. even if you merely have your email forwarded by them, like I do. Of course CJ isn't phishing but I guess their url's in the email are enough that Godaddy deems it a threat. I threatened to take my domain elsewhere and they said there's nothing they can do. Sure - if there's enough complaining they will.

I really don't like Godaddy reading/scanning my emails and "helping" me screen out emails on my behalf, when I just want them to forward the darn things.

So I went back to CJ and informed them - they were quite happy I told them as I gather there are other affiliates and business contacts who have the same problem. I haven't heard much in about a week now. If you have a CJ account and have experienced similar problems with Godaddy it would be interesting to hear your experience.

I still need to get around to moving away from Godaddy. So if you are on Godaddy this might be the problem you are having. In any case, call their support number and they are quite helpful. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Peter

Hello Peter,

unfortunately, this is not the case of lost e-mails, because CJ online status for my question still shows "unresolved" with no reply from CJ except the automated one.

I have experienced companies with long support queues, but this is a record. 17 days and no response... Seems that it's easier and faster to apply once more with my new address that to change an existing one.

Best regards,
    Ieva

Forgot to add - as I'm currently outside US, calling support is not an option, the costs would eat all the commissions earned fast...

Ieva

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I sent them a question last night, they responded this morning. I responded a little before 5PM and they replied and had everything squared away for me before quitting time
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Bumped the question a couple of times... No response.
    Posted separate question asking why does it take so long - that was marked as solved, but it isn't actually.

Am I invisible?...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread