Results 1 to 2 of 2
June 16th, 2005, 12:14 PM #1New Buy.com Marketplace
Buy.com is excited to announce a new site feature called "Marketplace" that will be launching very soon and the guidelines are listed below:
1. Affiliates are paid the same commission rate based on category.
2. There will NOT be a separate tab/store for marketplace at this time.
3. A link will be on the product page that states how many of that product we have (new/used) available through the marketplace and at what price. When the customer clicks on the link, the available marketplace products appear.
4. The customer will be able to check out using our basket. It is noted if they are buying a used/marketplace product and seller information.
5. The seller will login to Buy.com and mark that they have shipped the item. 6. This will trigger billing to the customer. Once we have billed, we will send over the transaction record to CJ.
7. The product ID or SKU number will be the same as the new product. We will never have a used/marketplace product without a new product associated with it.
This announcement was included in your June 10th affiliate newsletter. If you did not receive this newsletter, please contact our Affiliate Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your contact information. You can also update your mail settings at CJ.
Melissa D. Salas
Buy.com Marketing Manager
June 16th, 2005, 12:31 PM #2
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
Will the marketplace be as parasite friendly as the main site is? I would really like to work with you but I don't want to be in competition with every cookie stuffing BHO in the business.
Do you have any plans to be parasite-free in the future?
By Trust in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 3Last Post: April 9th, 2007, 06:45 PM
By LearnAbout in forum ClickBankReplies: 1Last Post: April 23rd, 2006, 05:04 PM