Legal Entity now changeable!!
    Just in case someone haven't noticed.

yeah but they still can't verify my Corporation... it at least gives me a different message now ---

We were not able to verify your legal name, address, and SSN with a third party verification service. Please check your legal name, address, and SSN, and try again.

Of course all of those items are correct, so there is nothing to change - I'm not putting in my personal name and SSN because my accountant would kill me for the mess in paperwork it would cause.
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

ABW Ambassador
    YES! It can be Changed!

Hooray!!!

Insert dancing bananas.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Great now I'm gonna have to nail someone and ask why no one bothered to tell me this too....Ho Hum

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

It may let you change your legal entity but it still won't let you change your mailing address!

I was finally able to get our company verfied about a week ago but since we moved on 5/23, our address is not correct any longer. When I try to change the address, I get the error message -
    "We were not able to verify your legal name, address, and SSN with a third party verification service. Please check your legal name, address, and SSN, and try again. "

I don't want to change the name of our legal company or our Federal ID number as it is correct. I just want to change our frigging mailing address! There is a MIA check floating around somewhere out in the world for us that was cut on 5/25 because of not being able to change our address.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi
    yeah but they still can't verify my Corporation... it at least gives me a different message now ---

We were not able to verify your legal name, address, and SSN with a third party verification service. Please check your legal name, address, and SSN, and try again.

Of course all of those items are correct, so there is nothing to change - I'm not putting in my personal name and SSN because my accountant would kill me for the mess in paperwork it would cause.

Same here. I created a corporation on 1/1/05, and Linkshare's service does not recognize it as being valid.

Special Liaison
    Hello,

Please remember even if you get the validation error, you will still receive commission since you went through the reregistration process. The most important thing at this time is that you updated your account with the correct company name and address information. Verification will be worked on from LinkShares end.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Gloria[/FONT]

By changing your legal entity, it changes the payto information. I used to be verified (with my personal information and home address). I changed the Legal Entity information to my business information and PO Box. I'm now unverified, but at least the checks will go to the right place.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    nevermind - can't post this without it having functioning links

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi

Same here.

How long does it take to get a new company into the system being used for verification.

I do not want to use my name and SSN since we have a company registered.

I changed my info to be correct, and now the correct entity, pay-to, and address is showing. And of course I'm unverifiable again. :-) I'm tempted to send copies of my legal incorporation papers, a letter from my bank manager, etc., to Linkshare as documentation. Would this be useful, Gloria? Or should I not bother?

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

I agree. There needs to be an alternate, manual way to get verified.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

FINALLY!

I was able to change the corp name to my name and the first time around I got the unverified error. I live in a suburb of Salt Lake City and I was using the suburb name for my city. When I changed the city to Salt Lake City, the verification went through and the changes were accepted. I also changed my threshold and am hoping to get a check in the next batch.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread