Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Special Liaison
    LinkShare Updates
    Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up on a newsletter going out next week. There's some good information mentioned.

Consolidated Payment Schedule
    On Friday June 10th, LinkShare mailed another batch of consolidated merchant payments. This group of checks includes merchant payments that were received and cleared as of 6/6. We just mailed a second June batch of payments on the Friday, the 17th.

The next consolidated payment is scheduled to be initiated on June 22nd, 2005. Future payments will continue to be initiated on or close to the 8th and 22nd of each month.

**Note: Once a payment is initiated, it will go through additional processing steps that will determine the actual mail date.
    Reminder: In order to receive your checks, you must complete the new affiliate registration form. Once completed, you are eligible to receive payments regardless of your validation status.

New Affiliate Payment Summary Report
    Now located in the LinkShare SynergyAnalytics Beta section of the interface, the Affiliate Payment Summary Report includes your consolidated payment information for any past (as of March commissions) payments or initiated (in progress) payments from merchants who use LinkShare to process payments.
    Follow these steps to learn more about your consolidated payment schedules:
    1. Log into the LinkShare affiliate interface.
    o If you have more than one channel, you must choose the specific account from the drop down at the top of the Affiliate Home page.
    2. Click on the SynergyAnalytics Beta icon in the upper left hand corner of the 'Home' tab.
    3. Select the Network Transaction Analysis tab, and then select the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report.

Scheduled Enhancements: Affiliate Registration Process!
    We've been listening! On June 16th, we revised the registration process to allow validated affiliates to edit their legal entity name, type, country and taxID. In addition, this revision enables all registered affiliates (validated or not) to update their legal entity and address information. The system will for now accept these edits independent of an affiliate's ability to become validated.

To update your registration information, log into your LinkShare account, go to "Your Account" tab, and select Update Profile.

Scheduled Hardware Upgrade
    LinkShare will be upgrading our database server the weekend of June 24th. This upgrade allows us to improve system performance and provide a foundation for future enhancements to the system.
    Time Frame: Friday, June 24th @ 5 pm ET - Monday, June 27th @ 9 am ET.
    During the upgrade, you will be unable to log into the LinkShare interface. However, we will continue to track and receive all transaction data for our LinkShare merchants.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Gloria[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Noxid
    We've been listening! On June 16th, we revised the registration process to allow validated affiliates to edit their legal entity name, type, country and taxID. In addition, this revision enables all registered affiliates (validated or not) to update their legal entity and address information. The system will for now accept these edits independent of an affiliate's ability to become validated.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thanks for the update Gloria good to hear things are moving in the right direction again.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Reminder: In order to receive your checks, you must complete the new affiliate registration form. Once completed, you are eligible to receive payments regardless of your validation status.

Please tell me what does new affiliate registration form refer to?

How to do it?

I have a few questions about this:

1) Is there something new about the Affiliate Payment Summary? It looks like the same one we've had access to for a month or so. When are we going to be able to see what period the merchant is paying for in the summary?

2) Will we ever be given the ability to have checks mailed somewhere other than the legal entity address? I thought this change was supposed to allow that, but instead it allows changing of the legal entity.

3) Yikes! Three days of downtime? Is it really necessary to take everything down? Without access to links, we can't add anything new for our Linkshare merchants. Without reports, we can't tell whether our marketing efforts are working.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    2) Will we ever be given the ability to have checks mailed somewhere other than the legal entity address? I thought this change was supposed to allow that, but instead it allows changing of the legal entity.
    I agree with you on this point. I thought they would make the two options "Legal Entity" and "Payable to" options editable, but it seems the two are still linked (when you change one it changes the other accordingly). In order for me to get my checks made payable to my name I had to change the business name to my name and (GUESS WHAT?) now I am unvalidated again!! Oh well as long as the checks are made out to me I couldn't give a rat's ass whether they want to validate my account or not. This is really getting so old now!

Special Liaison
    registration
    Dear bettertulip,

The new registration process is referring to the 4 steps all affiliates were asked to complete at login as of May. After logging on you should've seen a message with a Join Now button. If you no longer see this, you have already reregistered.

Dear bettertulip,

The new registration process is referring to the 4 steps all affiliates were asked to complete at login as of May. After logging on you should've seen a message with a Join Now button. If you no longer see this, you have already reregistered.

Thanks, I see.

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    Thanks for the update Gloria. Keep it up
    Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:

Noxid, during my rant above, I forgot to say thanks for the update. At least somebody is keeping us informed of what's going on. There are still some things which need to be addressed though as the system is definitely not perfect.

Hello Everyone,

....We just mailed a second June batch of payments on the Friday, the 17th.

The next consolidated payment is scheduled to be initiated on June 22nd, 2005. Future payments will continue to be initiated on or close to the 8th and 22nd of each month.

**Note: Once a payment is initiated, it will go through additional processing steps that will determine the actual mail date.

Gloria, Thanks for the update!

usually we see the consolidated payment on Synergy Analytics a few days before the check is mailed. There were no reports by affiliates of seeing a June 17 consolidated payment in the Synergy Analytics on this board. As far as my account is concerned I cannot see a June 17th payment. Are you sure of the date? and if so why can't we see the June 17 payment under the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report.

New Affiliate Payment Summary Report
    Now located in the LinkShare SynergyAnalytics Beta section of the interface, the Affiliate Payment Summary Report includes your consolidated payment information for any past (as of March commissions) payments or initiated (in progress) payments from merchants who use LinkShare to process payments.
    Follow these steps to learn more about your consolidated payment schedules:
    1. Log into the LinkShare affiliate interface.
    o If you have more than one channel, you must choose the specific account from the drop down at the top of the Affiliate Home page.
    2. Click on the SynergyAnalytics Beta icon in the upper left hand corner of the 'Home' tab.
    3. Select the Network Transaction Analysis tab, and then select the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report.
    I went to the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report and it still looks exactly like it did last week no new information. Am I missing something? Is there a way to access info similar to what we used to see in the old "Payment History" report?

ABW Ambassador
    Ok, i just really have one question. If i don't see any messages and i have been receiving all the checks you've been sending out lately, am I good to go, will i continue to receive checks? It was once posted that you need to hunt down any accounts you might not be aware of or old ones you haven't consolidated or you wouldn't get future checks. Is this the case or will i continue to get checks like i have been? Thanks.

Special Liaison
    June 17th batch
    Dear marcelle,

To my understanding checks being sent today, should already be in the Affiliate Payment Summary if a check was issued to you.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelle
    Gloria, Thanks for the update!

usually we see the consolidated payment on Synergy Analytics a few days before the check is mailed. There were no reports by affiliates of seeing a June 17 consolidated payment in the Synergy Analytics on this board. As far as my account is concerned I cannot see a June 17th payment. Are you sure of the date? and if so why can't we see the June 17 payment under the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report.

I went to the "Affiliate Payment Summary" report and it still looks exactly like it did last week no new information. Am I missing something? Is there a way to access info similar to what we used to see in the old "Payment History" report?

Special Liaison
    Dear TrustNo1,

If you're receiving your affiliate commission checks, you are ok, you have successfully completed all necessary steps.

Special Liaison
    Dear MichaelColey,

1) I am still looking into the answer to this question
    2) This is being worked on, but unfortunately there is no ETA.
    3) To clarify, your interface access will be down for 64 hours, not 3 full days. Server hardware needs to be upgraded every 3-4 years just like desktop PCs. This upgrade is considered standard maintenance as we replace our current hardware with the newest hardware to handle future system enhancements and business growth. We have scheduled this upgrade to occur over a weekend in order to minimize, as much as possible, the impact to both merchants and affiliates.
    We are also trying to give you as much advanced notice as possible so that you can plan accordingly. Performing this upgrade, and allowing sufficient time to do it properly, is a necessary part of maintaining and enhancing our technology.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Gloria.

Dear marcelle,

To my understanding checks being sent today, should already be in the Affiliate Payment Summary if a check was issued to you.
    Thanks Gloria! I suppose that either I am not getting a check from the June 17 pay or there is a delay in posting them in the system. Can any of the other affiliates confirm seeing a June 17 payment in their "affiliate payment summary report"?

marcelle

I haven't seen any affiliates report seeing the payment in the system yet. I'm sure affiliates will tell when they see it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

3) To clarify, your interface access will be down for 64 hours, not 3 full days.
    Whew. Thank god it's just 64 hours and not 3 full days.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

ABW Ambassador
    Evidently they don't have a payment threshold at least, since we received a check for $1.40.

I have received my first consolidated payments check. but it is shown that has no my name. my god!

You can set your payment threshold. Here are instructions:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=59264
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Since you're answering everyone else's questions Gloria, I have emailed support twice about not receiving all of my commissions for March, the quarterly bonus, etc and I've got the same answer twice, "To view information about your commission check please view the Affiliate Payment Summary found in the Network Transaction Analysis section of Synergy Analytics." Umm, thanks, but how about answering my question.

Anyway, what about the bonuses and who do I need to contact if I still don't get all my money.

If I change my legal entity information to be what it's (legally!) supposed to be, I assume that then I will become unvalidated again? And not get paid?

- Tim
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Actually, I think you'll become unverified but still get paid (until they change their payment policy back).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast