HockeyGiant.com New AM
    Hello,
    My Name is Vladimir Petras.
    As of today I will be a new affiliate manager for HockeyGiant.com.
    If you have any questions about our program please let me know.
    And yes, I am going to remove Ebates from our program!
    Please let me know if there are other programs that should be removed from our Commission Junction publisher list.

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    The giant had an AM? I have been an aff since day 1 of your program, and one thing I will say is that it was awefully hard to get a response from the Giant about any request. One time I had to call about your program being offline and the person I spoke with had no clue.

Reach out and get to know some of your affiliates. Might be nice to get updates about best sellers, new products, etc...

Whoops, edited, forgot my manners, welcome to ABW

Quote Originally Posted by dflsports
    Whoops, edited, forgot my manners, welcome to ABW
    Thanks for the "NICE" welcome.
    I am not sure who was in charge or if there was someone in charge but starting today I will be taking care of the program. I am planning on creating datafeed in a few weeks. I hope that is a good news!

Datafeed is a good start, there was one at one time, that was updated one time.

Sorry for the rocky start, I used to be a huge fan of the giant til I never heard anything back from inquiries. I do look forward to building a better relationship

Since you probably cannot receive PM's, how about some contact info

Welcome Vladimir, to ABW!

From an affiliate (and a Hockey Player), I am glad to see your presence here - and a great attitude. I hope we can reward your move to remove parasites by driving more business your way.

Fred

Fred,

Nice to have a fellow hockey player on board At one time the Giant was my best seller. I hope to get them back on track

Vladimir, sorry for the rough start, I was in sour mood yesterday. Are you the same Vladimir I spoke with at the Giant a few years ago, at the start of the Giant program , who then left for europe for a while (I think that was the story?)

Quote Originally Posted by buy_online
    Welcome Vladimir, to ABW!

From an affiliate (and a Hockey Player), I am glad to see your presence here - and a great attitude. I hope we can reward your move to remove parasites by driving more business your way.

Fred
    Thank you for the welcome Fred,
    BTW, is there a list of publishers that are parasites. The set up is not to accept publishers with incentive but there may be some that got accepted before. Any help to remove parasites from HockeyGiant program will be appreciated.
    Vladimir

Internet Cowboy
    Parasiteware forum is here:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158

These are all parasites in one way or another.

Hello,
    I just got an approval from the management to remove Ebates from our program. It may take about 5-7 days until they are officialy removed.

Great. I will signup today. Never signed up because there was no datafeed, so I'm glad there will be one.

Quote Originally Posted by matlok
    Great. I will signup today. Never signed up because there was no datafeed, so I'm glad there will be one.
    The datafeed should be ready within a few weeks. I wil send an email to all of our affiliates with the new creative and the datafeed.

I love Hockey Giant ! I can't wait for the datafeed!

Internet Cowboy
    Nice job new AM. Send out a link for a free stick with skates. The only problem is the "Call for Price" links and the following text atop the page:
    *** For Call for Price Skates, please call our friendly customer service staff at (xxx) xxx-xxxx

This is a great way to treat your affiliates. This will make sure they spend their time and effort to promote your program and won't get sh!t for doing it.
    Pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Nice job new AM. Send out a link for a free stick with skates. The only problem is the "Call for Price" links and the following text atop the page:
    *** For Call for Price Skates, please call our friendly customer service staff at (xxx) xxx-xxxx

This is a great way to treat your affiliates. This will make sure they spend their time and effort to promote your program and won't get sh!t for doing it.
    Pathetic!
    This is what I call communication Scooter. I will make sure the phone number is taken off from this particular landing page. I don't have access to the editor so I can't do anything until the IT guys at Hockey Giant get to work (which is tomorrow morning). But as a new affiliate manager I will show you that I treat affiliates right. Am I still "Pathetic"?

One more thing Scooter. Some items can't be priced because Manufacturers do not allow us to do so. There is really nothing we can do about it...
    However I was able to remove Ebates from our program. Is that also Pathetic?

Internet Cowboy
    Last edited by UncleScooter; June 26th, 2005 at 04:40 PM. Reason: bye bye hockeygiant

Problem Solved Scooter!
    Phone removed!
    Just doing my job.

In defense of the Giant, it is definitely the case that some manufacturers do not allow merchants to display products. But it would be nice to get credit on phone orders.

I never did get an email about the free stick offer

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread