Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Payment of June 17?
    Can anyone see the payment of June 17, that was announced by Linkshare yesterday, in Synergy Analytics?

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=59643

marcelle

ABW Ambassador
    nope...

Nothing here, but I have my threshold set fairly high.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Nope, not here either and I am set low and have money still owed to me.

Does anyone know if this supposed 17th payment was still March earnings or are they starting on the April earnings?
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle
    Nope, not here either and I am set low and have money still owed to me.

Does anyone know if this supposed 17th payment was still March earnings or are they starting on the April earnings?

Michelle, in any case I don't think that the payment system works by month. LS simply pays whatever monies they received from their merchants before the payment cutoff date.

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Nothing yet and I'm 99.9% sure I should be receiving a check this payment period. Linkshare owes me a ton of cash right now!

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by tmartini
    Nothing yet and I'm 99.9% sure I should be receiving a check this payment period. Linkshare owes me a ton of cash right now!

-- Todd
    Same here. Nothing showing and I'm expecting some.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    No payment in my reports.

Nothing here either! The last payment I'm showing is 5/25 and I'm waiting for quite a lot more. There is one thing I would like to see LS bring back, and that is the "Merchant Payment History" like we had in the old reports. After all, I don't see why they should hide it from us for any reason whatsoever. We are entitled to see which merchants have paid what and when. Right now we are all groping in the dark when it comes to payments, which is not right.

15 years and counting
    The more I'm using SynergyAnalytics the less I like it. It's a real pain. The spinning wheels are getting on my nerve. I can't find the information I need and I've no use of all these ugly graphs. The reports are useless. I'm sure LinkShare is not paying us what they should. Some of my bonuses are still missing and have been paid by the merchants to LS.
    I can't see the "Payment of June 17" either.
    The only point making sense, I've on SynergyAnalytics home page:
    In the current month, June 2005, the estimated commission earned to date is half compared to the same period last year. Just some effort on my side and I could be LinkShare free by December. I'll be so glad to don't give a dime anymore to the idiot who's responsible for this disaster.

Stephen and another Linkshare employee talked about the future of Synergy Analytics at the Affiliate Summit. They acknowledge that it's really basic right now, and that it won't be overly useful until they get to "Version 3". From their talk, I can see quite a bit of potential for it. But it isn't (and may never be) a replacement for the current reports. If you want a quick, simple look at how things are going (and that's all we usually care about, Linkshare!!!), the current reports are perfect. The current reports should be 100% supported until Synergy Analytics can provide the same information as quickly and easily as the current reports. (It's nowhere near there now!)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

15 years and counting
    Michael, once again it's empty promises. Remember we were told to wait for direct deposit, 3, 4, 5 years ago... I will not see Version 3, because I'm leaving their network for good. LinkShare is not a monopoly anymore, they have good merchants, but they all can be replaced. I did it from March to June and my earning is rising again.
    You're right, the current reports are perfect. (or good enough to run our business) So, why are they taking them back? No way SynergyAnalytics can replace them, update after update it will be a mess.
    We have been very patient, waiting for our money for months, not being able to check exactly what we are owned.
    I'll like to list all the improvements we saw from March to June. I can think of one, being able to change my mailing address and at the same time switching from verified to unverified. So, I've the alternative, being paid to the wrong address or being verified. It's a shame!
    You'll be surprised to know how much money have not been paid to the affiliates. It's another shame!
    It's going to take them years to just fix the present situation and I don't see any improvement coming in the future.

ABW Ambassador
    Got a check today, postmarked on the 17th. Will try logging in when i'm very relaxed and have time to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Got a check today, postmarked on the 17th. Will try logging in when i'm very relaxed and have time to kill.
    It seems that the payment was sent despite the fact that nothing is showing in Synergy Analytics.

Is this the REAL reason for the delays?
    Gotta check out the "suspect affiliates"!!

http://www.internetstockblog.com/200...ate_marke.html

I also received a check in the mail today.

15 years and counting
    geezer - Is this the REAL reason for the delays?
    I don't think so, all the crooks are already verified and have been paid with our commissions. eBates, iGive and all the top moxie applications are "legitimate" thieves, there's no delay for them, they can call S. Messer anytime and have all the help needed to validate their accounts.
    Gotta check out the "suspect affiliates"!!
    They have no idea of what's a suspect affiliate. They are treating all of us as suspect affiliates.
    Good information in this blog, geezer. This summarize pretty well my thinking.

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Angry
    Haven't checked the mailbox yet, but two checks just showed up in SynergyAnalytics. One from 6/14/05 and one from 6/20/05. Of course both of them combined are less than 10% of what's owed to me by Linkshare.

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    2 checks showed up in the reports for me too. One on the 14th and one on the 20th.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Gottem check today, too. Fourteen bucks. Think I'll go to Target and treat myself to something nice. :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle
    2 checks showed up in the reports for me too. One on the 14th and one on the 20th.
    Me too.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

I finally have a check show up in the Synergy A. on the 20th.

Anyone who has received a check, what does "issued" mean? Will it change to mailed when it is mailed?

Got my check dated 6/16 postmarked 6/20.

About 1/4th of what is owed. But I cant complain, when you get 25% of what is owed from fraud-based corporations. Thats like getting back some of what was stolen. And Uncle Sam will get less, because I have less income to pay taxes on and the corporations dont pay anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by abelony
    Anyone who has received a check, what does "issued" mean? Will it change to mailed when it is mailed?
    No. It just stays "issued". I think their idea of "issued" might mean that they've created a record for their payables system to pay the amount. It might not mean that a check has actually been printed and/or mailed.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

Thanks muddyboots.

Quote Originally Posted by geezer
    Got my check dated 6/16 postmarked 6/20.

About 1/4th of what is owed.
    geezer, is it 1/4 of the Synergy Analytic's issued check amount or 1/4 of what you know your commission was? What I want to know is if the check we will get will be the same amount as what it says in the SA's Affiliate Payment Summary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast