Talking How do I use a .aspx datafeed file?
    Hi, I recently joined clixGalore and I have difficulty working out what to do with their datafeed files? Ive always dealt with .txt or .csv files and im unsure how I use this 5 meg .aspx file. I would appreciate any help as I can't find much on the web either.

I dont have any experience with clixGalore but, an aspx file is a MS .NET ASP file. The are not normally a datafeed, but the display page of a website/webpage.

Either they have the feed within their code, or you might have the wrong file. look for a link or maybe the aspx file is actually formatted in xml ??

Sorry I cant be any more help, maybe someone else will come along who has experience with clixGalore.

Ok thanks, i'll take a look at in the morning again and see if I can extract the text file out of the .net file. i do know that .aspx files are .net code but ive yet to learn it although i know asp reasonably well. I also signed up with another affiliate company called Affilate Monster and they also have .aspx files so I'm surprised there has been little feedback. thanks anyway kend and maybe we will here from others too?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread