Happy Fathers day... I'm bored!
    Lol!!

I have been working on my website/researching this affiliate thing every night this week for about 6-9 hours at a stretch (after work). What a geek I am turning into.

Also I have been at this all day, and plan on spending all day working on this tomorrow as well. But enough about me...

I was just wondering if anyone else spends so much time researching or working on your program/website (and whatnot) to the point where you get bored, but don't want to stop working...

It's a strange sensation, but there is little else I would rather do right now. The new Batman movie sounds like fun, but it would sound a lot more fun after a sale or two

Is it just me? or is this whole intenet affiliate thing quitely addicting? In any case I wish a very happy (and SAFE!!) Father's Day to everyone here. You guys rock the Casbah.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I don't know about working until "bored," but I do get obsessed with getting errors out of scripts and related programming-type stuff. I hate to go to bed with errors happening.
    Fortunately, there's not much coding involved, and in fact a lot of things can be done with none!

When it comes to researching, I think it flat-out sux. I do it, when necessary, but I have to agree that, that part is as fun as washing dishes. But it can save a lot of hash later.

As for other obsessions, I'm pleasantly addicted to checking my stats, and they never get boring. And getting PAID is always cool!

is this whole intenet affiliate thing quitely addicting?
    I don't know how quiet I would call it when there's a few thousand people looking at this board! We'd better be careful or the DEA will try to regulate it... Fortunately, AM isn't a "substance" so they can't officially call it a drug.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    We are off on a 4hr drive to see my Dad (age 88) today. Happy Father's Day to all Dads out there!

There has been no greater blessing on my life than to be a father.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Happy Father's Day !!!

Life is short - live, love and laugh and tell him you love him and appreciate all he does...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Happy Father's Day

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Happy Father's Day to all you Dads!
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I am not bored.....

I'm looking forward to going to Smitties for my brekky, the youngest daughter is taking me and for a change she is paying....

I hope LOL

She bought me a family group annual pass for all the National Parks and National Historic Sites in Canada. This is great as I only live a 30 minute drive from Elk Island which is a fantastic place to visit and I go there quite often.

I think we are going canoing one day .......

I just hope she doesn't try to turn round in the canoe like she did last time when Pauline was with us, she capsized us.... luckily the weather was warm and sunny so by the time we had had enough we had dried out LOL
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

http and a telephoto
    Happy Father's Day to all the dads, all the wannabe dads and all the almost dads!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Happy Father's day!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I just got done a bit ago working with my dad for about 4 hours in my yard - He's such a great Dad - I told him to stay home and enjoy the day - The kids and I are taking him and my mother to Outback on Wednesday for Father's Day because my kids had other things going on today. But he wouldn't listen to me, so between the 2 of us we got everything all mowed, trimmed trees, weeded gardens and put a fence around my veggie garden because the deer decided last night to have one of my tomato plants for dinner.

Let me tell ya, my dad at 69 with parkinsons can run circles around me with yard work - 4 hours today and I'm totally done in - getting soft sitting behind this computer all day - I'm not the guy he raised his daughter to be anymore - ROFLMAO!
    Heidi
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

I just wanted to take a moment away from spoiling my husband today to wish all of your Dads a wonderful Father's Day.

OK... back to the spoiling!!
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

Okay - I'm not bored anymore (but then again I am fresh and ready to start another 12 hour research session)

I do hope at least MOST of the fathers here are taking some time today for themselves.
    Oooh! I have a signature! :yellowsmi
    Thanks webmaster!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread