Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Free Affiliate Program Consulting for Merchants ...
    for 60 days after you complete the Affiliate Marketing Certification seminar...

One of the merchants attending suggested we post this, this was one of his primary reasons for attending and he has a great point. We charge a min. of $2,000 per month for consulting to merchants. A merchant attending the seminar has 60 days of FREE consulting included in the fee....

Why do we do offer this?

Simple. Merchants that go through our training will really have very few questions. If there is anything we need to help with, it will be minimal and will only reinforce what we already covered during the seminar.

It also benefits the affiliates that work with those merchants, as they will be working with merchants that know how to run their affiliate programs in an ethical manner and can abide by industry standards "best practices"

Merchants win and affiliates win - that's good for the industry....

We have 12 seats left, if you are a merchant, sign up now and get 60 days of FREE ARC consulting for your program...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Andy,

What would you think of maintaining a list of Affiliate Managers / Merchants who have completed the course? It would certainly be a drawing point for me as an affiliate, knowing that I'm working with merchants that have been taught by the best.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Andy,

What would you think of maintaining a list of Affiliate Managers / Merchants who have completed the course? It would certainly be a drawing point for me as an affiliate, knowing that I'm working with merchants that have been taught by the best.
    Michael,

That's exactly where we are going with this...we not only want to bring up to speed the many exisitng AM's out there now that need info, skill sets or to learn more best practices, we have several ABW affiliates that are getting into OPM work and we are happy to teach them the ropes.

You know, it's funny, we were approached in Vegas by an OPM and they told us why we were doing this, messing up a good thing with our buss. Why we wanted to get more competition for "us". We simply told them there is plenty of buss to go around AND we need more experienced AM's, OPM's and specially more merchants that will work with and understand affiliates, not against them....

We will have a list of AM's that take the course, thanks for the kind words my friend, good seeing you in Vegas...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Yes, good to see you in Vegas. I'm sure we'll have much more time to chat in Chicago later this week.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Just to clarify, the free 2 months are for consulting, not OPM.

I have several emails on this post, we will work with you and answer all your questions, we will not actually run the program for you.....

Just to be clear....

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread