Summer vacations ~ summer camp ~ your customers need new luggage deals.

Irv's is pleased to offer your site visitors and newsletter subscribers these new coupon codes. These special offers last through August 30th, then we will be replacing them with new coupons to keep your site fresh and exciting.

EE Coupons

Buy 2 items get 10% off your purchase, buy 3 items get 15% off, buy 4 items get 20% off.
Excludes refills. Coupon Code: SAVE125 exp. 8-30

Get $5 off any purchase over $50. Coupon Code: SAVE550 exp. 8-30

Click here and save $10 on any purchase over $125. Coupon Code: SAVE10100 exp. 8-30

IMPORTANT: The codes are different for EE and Irvs. If you promote the wrong coupons for the wrong site they will not work! All the EE codes start with EE in the CJ description and use the code SAVE - where as all Irvs codes are SAV

Irv's Coupons (See Note Below!)

Buy 2 items get 10% off your purchase, buy 3 items get 15% off, buy 4 items get 20% off.
Coupon Code: SAV125 exp. 8-30

Get $5 off any purchase over $50. Coupon Code: SAV550 exp. 8-30

Click here and save $10 on any purchase over $125 + get Free Shipping.
Coupon Code: SAV10100 exp. 8-30

Click Now and get $25 off any purchase over $275 + Free Shipping.
Coupon Code: SAV25275 exp. 8-30

Irvs Coupon Note: The 4 coupons above are the same ones we offered previously that had a 6/30 expiration. They were so popular I left them the same and just expended the date to 8/30. You can replace these to offer the extended date or just change the text on your links.

THE 2 DUFFEL bags coupons do expire on 6/30 so please remove those from your site.

Take advantage of this chance to increase conversion rates by logging in to CJ and adding these coupon codes to your site today!

Let me know what else you need. I work for YOU!

Linda Buquet
Affiliate Manager
Irvs.com Luggage Warehouse &
ExecutiveEssentials.com (gifts)