Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Ink, Ink, Ink - Can you sell Ink?
    Hello all,

We have a new affiliate ink program launching end of the month, if you have ink traffic, we want to hear form you. We have a special offer to send you.

This will be on 2 continents, US and the UK !!

Send email to: ink@andyrodriguez.com

Let's get you out of the red and into the black, let's load up your bank accounts with high commissions and great landing pages....

Details soon.....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Nobody has ink traffic?

Computer printer traffic?

Everyone buys ink don't they ?
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; June 28th, 2005 at 12:49 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager
    Everyone buys ink don't they ?
    One would only ink so

Hello team,

Get ready to rock and roll....

Our client has just gone through our AMC Seminar and has walked away with a complete understanding of how an ethical and honest affiliate program is supposed to work.

Many of you met him there and you know who I am talking about. Get ready to promote the cleanest, most leak proof ink merchant in affiliate marketing.

No leaks, commission compensation for phone orders, no interruptions, no parasites and no live chats. We are tweaking the website to maximize your traffic's earning potential. In an vertical plagued by parasites and a advertising mindset, it is refreshing to have an ink merchant come to the game in a fair and ethical manner.

This will be on SAS and will be launching this month. Get ready to make some dough....

Sounds like a good one, Andy. Two requests...

1. a datafeed (of course)

2. for third party cartridges, some field that identifies the OEM equivalent

A mapping of printer to OEM cartridge would be too much to ask, but I wouldn't hate having it.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Ink, Ink, Ink....

Andy You know I am gonna join cant you just send me which merchants of yours you want me to join it would make my life easier

ABW Ambassador
    So are they on SAS and it's the ink merchant in the sig?

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    So are they on SAS and it's the ink merchant in the sig?
    Yes and yes...

Full announcement to follow soon...

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Andy You know I am gonna join cant you just send me which merchants of yours you want me to join it would make my life easier
    Vinny, look at my sig buddy....

Coming to Miami in October ?

email sent

And yes, you will get paid for all phone orders...

We have worked with SAS and have developed a phone tracking script that works like magic. You must register your sas id and you can test it yourself...

More details tonight...

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread