15 years and counting
    Merchants not using LS payment system
    I still have LinkShare merchants sending me checks directly EVERY MONTH.
    Since March, I'm missing a bunch of checks.
    I've not seen one lately. Something's wrong somewhere?
    I'm getting the LinkShare consolidated checks but not the others.
    Do you know if these merchants have problems getting the right data to issue their checks? Never had major problems with them before.
    Or are they using this excuse to don't send the checks on time (Some of them are always late paying, some are always on time)
    Should I call them one by one to get my money?
    I can't find the payment information in SynergyAnalytics.
    LinkShare made a real fortune from my commissions all these years and they can assure correctly the most basic tasks. Accurate reports and on time payment.

Some day, we'll have a list of "consolidated check" merchants.

I thought they were all required to send checks through the consolidated deal now. I also have several outstanding payments due. The little payments are being paid but several of the larger commissions are just sitting there... until I forget them I guess.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

15 years and counting
    leeann - I thought they were all required to send checks through the consolidated deal now.
    Nope, I'm sure LinkShare asked them to switch but considering the whole mess of Athena, I understand why they want to keep control of their payments.
    The problem is that I can't find any report with the payment date, adjustments, bonuses... for these merchants. I'm in the dark. I can call them and collect my money, but why should I leave 30% of my commissions to idiots unable to do their job.
    The little payments have being paid for the merchants in the LS payment system. Who knows what's going on for the others?

I'm still waiting for an exhaustive list of the merchants accepting the consolidated checks.

These merchants out of the LS payment system are worth from $2K to $6K a month in commission for me. Just two examples of a slow paying merchant: iGourmet and one paying every month on time, DermaDoctor...
    Where's the report, where's my money!!!!

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Zeus,

To see payments from individual merchants (that send checks separate from LS) go into the Synergy system, click on Network Transaction Analysis, and then choose Partner Payment Distribution. Of course then you have to go through the whole date changing pain, but that should tell you who is paying what. Granted, it isn't as informative as it should be, but it is what it is I guess... I have been receiving these checks, even before LS started paying me again. I just received one from DermaDoctor on Friday.

~Lisa~
    Last edited by lstolze; June 22nd, 2005 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Typo
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

What I don't get is if it is BETA then why did they disable the working system before the new system comes out of BETA???

Defeats the purpose of having something BETA .....arggggggggggggggghhhhh
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

15 years and counting
    Tks Lisa,

They must have done something to the reports because before I had all my merchants mixed together in one report.
    I'm seeing the Partner Payment Distribution, now. So, I've my commission amount for each month, and the # of Checks and Comm. Rank . I still can't see if the merchant sent the payment or not and when. (Checks get lost in the mail)
    I can't see if there's a report from one month to another and the various adjustments. There's no Total either.
    I don't understand the purpose of the # of Checks and Comm. Rank but I guess it's not the only thing I don't understand in their reports.

Why one report is named Partner Payment Distribution and the other Affiliate Payment Summary?
    I don't mind if they split the reports but Affiliate Payment Summary should be a summary and not a partial report.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    They must have done something to the reports because before I had all my merchants mixed together in one report.
    I'm seeing the Partner Payment Distribution, now. So, I've my commission amount for each month, and the # of Checks and Comm. Rank . I still can't see if the merchant sent the payment or not and when. (Checks get lost in the mail)
    I can't see if there's a report from one month to another and the various adjustments. There's no Total either.
    I don't understand the purpose of the # of Checks and Comm. Rank but I guess it's not the only thing I don't understand in their reports.
    I'm not sure if you are looking for a breakdown by merchant per check, but if you are, from the Summary, click 2005, click 2Q2005, then click the month in question, then click issed and it gives you a break down.

Boomhauer talking about Athena: "Yeah man, I'll tell ya that dang old internet, man you just be on there point, click,click,click, it's real easy man"

15 years and counting
    TJ, if I look at my last check in my Affiliate Payment Summary
    by clicking and clicking from one column to an other, I'm getting

Affiliate Monthly Payment Summary
    2Q2005
    2005-06

Issued
    6/20/2005

Number of Payers 82 and a breakdown by merchant for this check

but the merchants listed in my Partner Payment Distribution Report are not included
    if I go to my Partner Payment Distribution Report, I can't click on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    but the merchants listed in my Partner Payment Distribution Report are not included if I go to my Partner Payment Distribution Report, I can't click on anything.
    Ah yes, I just went to THAT report and it only shows up to 03-2005 for me
    Rosey Bear Boutique
    Dressy Children's Fashions With Style!
    5% Commission : NYS Merch : Parasite FREE
       Akoss Hosting
    We also provide reseller accounts for ABW members.
    Ask for details

Maybe going in to the reports the old way will provide some information. I haven't checked it out yet. Maybe that is just the older reports.
    Re: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=58872
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

15 years and counting
    I'm using the old reports up to May but they are not updated like they should.
    My last accurate info for DermaDoctor is Merchant Reports that Check was Mailed on 05/25/2005, roughly one month later I don't have that check. Is the information valid? Is the check lost? Is the address valid? I guess so, but I can see nothing in SynergyAnalytics to back it up. And I've the same problem with many merchants.
    Now, most of the time, in the old reports I'm seeing: Contact Merchant Directly. Before April that information was available.

I'm predicting a real nightmare in March to report my taxes. LinkShare is not able to send accurate 1099, they don't even know what they are paying us and we have no accurate report to reconcile with our accounting.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread