ShareASale down!!!
    Hi,

I was just wondering if it is me and my computer messing up or is ShareASale really down.

I have tried accessing their site, but I can't seem to. I have tried accessing other sites and I have no problem doing that.

I have over 75,000 of ShareASale's merchant products listed on my site and out of all them every single link don't work as they have to be tracked by ShareASale before they are redirected to the merchants site.

It is working for me - I just logged in with no problems. Nice to have something go my way today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

It was down as I have just tried accessing it again and it now works.

I am now just wondering what could be going on at ShareASale as I have think I had noticed this once or twice before within the last month or two plus I have also noticed periods of slowness in their sites loading.

Thumbs up
    This happens on many programs,they shutdown for maintenan ce or upgrading.
    JJ

15 years and counting
    I had that problem 5 minutes ago with one of my ISP, complety down and it is working just fine with two other ISPs from the exact same location.

Hi,
    When I had MSN dial up, they shutdown a lot,or the lines were down, now with earthlink DSL,same thing.Sometimes they tell you in advance,too many times they don't,and I need to increase my earnings, swithching to a better virus prorgam,Kaspersky, and usind ad aware finds a lot of viruses,but not all, all mt settings are on high, including Google, spam,hijackers,pop-ups,which all cost a lot, and we get to sit here playing dumb computer games.
    Thanx,
    JJ

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread