Affiliate Manager
    Does anybody know anything about www.deal****.com? They are an affiliate of ours (www.barberbros.com) and they are buring up the chart with sales recently. Problem is I can't find any links or even relevant content on their site to our products. I believe they are valid sales but with 5 sales alone last night, I want tknow what their deal is. I tried emailing them but no response. Anybody know anything? THANKS!!!

[Edited out the Affiliate URL]

[This message was edited by Haiko on July 15, 2003 at 12:49 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    My guess is that your links are on another site that they own, and the site you mentioned is just their main site which their account was opened.

A word of warning, however. I believe this is bordering on the edge of affiliate confidentiality. Not necessarily naming the affiliate in a public forum (which I'm not sure I would have done), but stating how many sales they're generating. I know that I would not be happy if a merchant even gave a hint of what my sales levels were like.

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    I know when you go to the site its basically a Cognigen site, which i'm an affiliate(agent) of too. Don't know how they're getting Barber sale.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Maybe they are doing email campaigns.

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
    Representing www.5StarAffiliatePrograms.com: DentalPlans|Irv's Luggage|Executive Essentials|IntellicontactPro|zZounds|Roadloans

Affiliate Manager
    Geez. I didn't think of that. Good point. I was thinking the number of items sold last night was pretty harmless without any $$ or overall numbers. I just meant to make the point they are doing well and are completely a mystery. I'll be more carefull.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread