Animal Lover
    GreenShoes at SAS
    Okay, this merchant has now officially been offline for like 4 days now...sent an email to the merchant, no reply. Am I to assume that they are never coming back?

It's going to be hard to replace those products on my site...have been getting lots of clicks going nowhere. Anyone know of a suitable replacement offering similar type products?

Oscar

Internet Cowboy
    There is an indy program I found that is very similar, but has no datafeed. It is not very professional. I have not promoted it so I don't know if it tracks. http://www.outdoorpowerparts.com/
    I will be moving within 24 hours if GS is not back up. Their conversions tanked before they went offline for about a week for me.
    Any contact with them Bryan?

Animal Lover
    I was getting worried because they used to run TJPets and that went down the drain as well...so I was thinking that this was the beginning of the end. Great minds think alike UncleScooter...I managed to contact OutdoorPowerParts - they do have a feed but it's not great (there's no direct way to link properly to their products or at least the feed they supplied me didn't have skus). I had to content myself with just directing the visitor to category pages...and let them search there again...The whole affiliate set up looks brand new...with blank pages and not much in terms of banners, link details etc...Also I was a bit concerned when I saw the quantity of stock they kept was like one of each type of product??

Beggars can't be choosers I guess...some of the other stuff GreenShoes used to provide I had to pull off NorthernTool...

I sent Brian an email but no reply yet - I think he's swamped with emails since he's only just come back from the Symposium (???).

All in all I'm not a happy camper.

Oscar

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Guys - I'll contact GreensShoes and get an answer back to the board here by EOD tommorrow....
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Animal Lover
    Thanks Brian...

Oscar

Internet Cowboy
    Brian,
    Can you possibly make the field on your site where you enter the URL for default "Temp Offline" merchants? It is only 50 characters long and that is a problem if we are to use it to redirect this traffic to other merchants. Maybe 150 char. long?
    Thanks

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Guys - I have had no luck in reaching GreenShoes - I can only assume that they plan on staying offline because we have sent them several notices on the issue.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Internet Cowboy
    Bye Bye Greenshoes. Been nice knowing ya!

Animal Lover
    Another one bites the dust...

Oscar

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread