Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    USHS - Affiliate Prescriptions Benefit
    Hello team,

One of the areas we discussed with our client, http://www.ushealthsystem.com/ while networking with them last week was to offer ion benefits to affiliates for cost or even for free.

I was wondering what interest there would be from our community in this sort of program. This would be of interest to anyone that currently has to pay out of pocket for ion medications. The http://www.ushealthsystem.com/ plan can save members a great deal money.

Would anyone of you be interested in a membership to http://www.ushealthsystem.com/ for yourself or family relative at a reduced price, at cost or for free?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    I would certainly be interested in that Andy. When you say family relative, does that require that they live with you? My mom has no coverage and severe health problems. Something like this could really help her.
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Quote Originally Posted by lstolze
    I would certainly be interested in that Andy. When you say family relative, does that require that they live with you? My mom has no coverage and severe health problems. Something like this could really help her.
    Excellent, no "living location" clauses apply to this program. She can live wherever as long as it's in the US.

I had a feeling this could help out our fellow affiliates. I'm sure there are more out there that will chime in.

The program would work somewhat like this:

1) need to be ab active affiliate on the program
    2) need to have "x" number of sales to qualify next months's benefit etc.

Once we see what level of interest there is, we can work on the details but our merchant likes the idea and has no problems helping the ABW community as long as the numbers are there.

Any others?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Bump....

Internet Cowboy
    As someone who pays out of pocket for ions, I am interested in this. It would also give me a real-time angle at promoting the program.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread