Marketing Mistress Lectrickitty's Avatar
    Is CJ down right now?
    I keep getting the message that I'm using the wrong user name or password. I had a new password sent and can't sign in with it either.

I've been having some computer problems so I'm trying to figure out if it's the CJ site or my computer that is keeping me from signing in.

hmmm, no problem here. Able to sign in OK.

I can get in now too. Maybe I hit a glitch for a few minutes.

Also unable to log in
    I am also unable to log in (after many attempts yesterday and today), and when I ask CJ.com to re-send my password info, it says it is doing so but nothing comes through to my email. I have checked my email filters and allow/deny lists, and even confirmed that my "special" CJ email address is working properly, and I can find no reason why CJ emails should not come through. (Indeed, when I submitted their special login-help email form, I got an email confirmation that it was received.)

I was also incredibly annoyed to find that their online "login help" email form at
    https://members.cj.com/member/foundation/help_form.jsp
    has a tiny text window (only 2 lines by 14 characters).

So, instead of spending my entire weekend building CJ links, I am spending the weekend building links and processing datafeeds for non-CJ merchants.

I have signin problems alot. I've had to have them send new passwords several times. I wish I could just use my old password again. It always worked, but the new ones will only work a couple times, then change it again... gets irritating.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread