Question Affiliate Networks for Traffic Powerhouses?
    There are always threads looking for quick paying CPA networks that pay on a lead or a sale, but never ones for the high rollers of the affiliate marketing industry. Well, I am one of those guys, and I feel left out that I have to constantly deal with smaller networks who don't have the capacity or volume to give me exclusive offers on the big boy CPA deals that companies like Gratis Internet get.

If anyone knows of any large CPA/CPL Incentive friendly networks out there, please list them here, as I'd really like to start branching off, and reward myself with higher payouts.

I'm pretty sure I qualify as my current networks pushes roughly four million total uniques daily. At the moment I am having a custom co-reg script made (expensiiiive) for my new incentive network project. All of my traffic is generated through co-branded TV commercials, radio ads, media buys, pay per click campaigns, flyer/direct mail campaigns, and best of all -- search engine traffic.

I am NOT interested in CPM or PPC payouts, or any of those "download smilies" or "free toolbar" promotions.
    I AM particularly interested in offers that have "free or paid trials" and CPL (cost-per-lead) offers that don't require a credit card from the user.

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I think all the major networks (CJ, LS, Performics and SAS) have the ability for merchants to set up exclusive deals. You make your actual deal with the merchant--if the merchant agrees to the better commish, you get a "private offer" that no one else in the network can see.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    I think all the major networks (CJ, LS, Performics and SAS) have the ability for merchants to set up exclusive deals. You make your actual deal with the merchant--if the merchant agrees to the better commish, you get a "private offer" that no one else in the network can see.
    I was debating on going that route, but I don't have an in-house sales team to broker that type of deal, and honestly, I have over 200 advertisers already lined up. But I do appreciate the input, and I will try to do something with my top converting CPA offer advertisers.

Here are two companies that a friend from Gratis recommended a while back:

IncentaClick
    ClickBooth

I am looking for ad networks like those guys, who don't service the average publisher, because they require volume in CPA's and CPL's.

Hey Navy,

I deal with large volume pubs on certain CPL & CPA offers. Drop me an email at danay@filinet.com so we can touch base and see if there's a fit.

ttyl
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by danay
    Hey Navy,

I deal with large volume pubs on certain CPL & CPA offers. Drop me an email at danay@filinet.com so we can touch base and see if there's a fit.

ttyl
    Email sent!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Cool
    Why not just branch out and sell Cookie Jars to all those un-named 2nd tier CPA incentive worker bees you monitize.

Gratis Network ... FreeDVDs.com
    FreeIpod.com
    Gratis Internet
    FreeCondoms.com
    FreeGiftPlanet.com
    FreeVideoGames.com
    FreeParrotPoop.com
    http://www.dc.bbb.org/report.html?co...561&national=Y

Most Freebee pushers just load up the BHO bundles and hire 3rd world trojan horse virus writers to help infest/re-infest systems. Just give away the Cookie jars for the privacy peddling info.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Why not just branch out and sell Cookie Jars to all those un-named 2nd tier CPA incentive worker bees you monitize.

FreeParrotPoop.com

Most Freebee pushers just load up the BHO bundles and hire 3rd world trojan horse virus writers to help infest/re-infest systems. Just give away the Cookie jars for the privacy peddling info.
    Cute.. But I'm not interested in hijacking systems. A friend of mine runs a few of the sites, and a CPA Ad network asked if I would be interested in starting my own instead of just pushing other ones. It took me this long to build up the amount of traffic I have, why would I waste it all in a few months just to make a quick buck? Sorry, but your response is just insulting.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    My take is any activity through a un-monitored/un-policed CPA network weakens all the years of effort pushing the real networks to revamp their TOS and keep a better quality of merchants.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    My take is any activity through a un-monitored/un-policed CPA network weakens all the years of effort pushing the real networks to revamp their TOS and keep a better quality of merchants.
    I'm still trying to figure out the point of your original post and how it benefits the thread.. I was asking for CPA ad networks that can cater to larger publishers. No one said they weren't reputable, or unmonitored, or even unpoliced. I am just looking for exclusive or higher payouts because unlike other people, I can probably generate more sales/leads in a few hours than they can in a month. I'm not bragging, but why should I be subject to the same payout, when I know there are better paying offers out there. I think we all strive to get to this point in our affiliate marketing career, and after being at the mercy of the ad networks and advertisers for so long, I feel like it's my turn to be in charge and be able to demand what I want from them, instead of what they want from me.

Ya dig?

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome NavySeals

Please send Email to NavySeals@web-traffic-management.com
    I think that I know the person who might get the job done for you.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread