Do any of you merchants create site specific coupons? I'm looking to give special promotion to sites that can create personalized coupon codes such as "MYSITE".

Do any of you ABW merchants do this?

I'm not a merchant, but just an affiliate... Its been our experience that if you just email most merchants, they will give you an exclusive code.

Its been my experience that if you just email the merchants, some of them with give you an exclusive code for your site.

OK Terry, enough cheating... do not post in duplicate to get that 200,000th post!!!!

Go clean your house !

Yeah Terry, your wife does all the updating on your site and you take all the credit!

If you win, you better give those prizes to your wife!

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

But don't be like most of the shady couponers and post other site's exclsuives. Highly annoying.

ABW Ambassador
    I like exclusive coupons, still haven't reached one of my goals of a competitor coming to my site and taking one and posting it on their site.

I work in boxers

Ok be nice! That was really an honest mistake! I clicked on send message than closed the window real quick, I then refreshed the thread and didn't see my reply, so I did it again and then it was there twice. I guess there was a small delay.........

Honest mistake, I promise!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Yeah Terry, your wife does all the updating on your site and you take all the credit!

If you win, you better give those prizes to your wife!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, she has taken over the updates, but I still do all the programing and new sites... Along with hearing about every little problem that I have to fix.

If I were to be fortunate enough to win, do you really think I would get to enjoy any of those cool prizes??? She'd spend all day shopping instead of updating our site!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread