Checking Stats
    How do you all check your stats?

I used to check from an Excel spreadsheet where I have all of my merchants/networks. I would just click the URL to open a browser, but ...I've found an awesome way to check stats.

If you use Firefox and have tabbed browsing you can set up a folder in your bookmarks with all of your merchants bookmarked. Then all you have to do is go to the folder and click 'Open in tabs' and they all automatically open each with their individual tabs. It is so fast and easy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

I love that. It's the first thing I click when I wake up in the morning. All my stat programs open up in tabs and I click the login button on each one. By the time I've done the entire row, the first tab has already loaded some stats. It's a beautiful feature and I love it to death.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I just manually go to each site that's likely to have anything worth looking at and check 'em...no special files or tabbed browsers. Except, I do have the CJ login page as my homepage. And one indy's on a bookmark. I have a lot more sites with stats than that, but for them I just type in their name and go to 'em, or click over from the browser history dropdown...

Occasionally I mis-guess when I decide which stats are worth checking, and get a surprise check...but that beats looking at the nonperformers every day. It's too demotivating to see zeroes that often at the duds--better to find the occasional unexpected delivery in the mailbox in those cases
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I'm always swapping links in an out of this particular bookmark foloder. I have one bookmark folder for active commission programs and another for the non-active. If I don't get a sale for a few days or weeks, I'll move that bookmark to my non-active folder so I don't have to look at it every day. I also sometimes add reminder URL's to my active folder to remind me to do something, like join a program.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

The first page my browser opens is a page with links to all the affiliate stat pages plus links to all my sites, and links to the stats of the sites.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread