Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi,

Curious to know if anyone is an affiliate of Coupon Mountain? I understand that they pay quarterly but do they actually pay on time and do they pay people registered in Canada?

I believe this company pays 5 cents per click. Has anyone received checks from them?

ABW Ambassador
    I doubt you will find an affiliate of them here, but you never know. Since they are competition to a lot here, plus you can always buy through your own site.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Hi Rabbit,

I manage the newly launched affiliate program at CouponMountain.

Yes - we do pay $.05 per click. Payment is made in US funds, and we mail a check to Canada.

Our checks are sent on a quarterly basis. Some of our first affiliates are making four-figure sums.

Curious to know how long ago your affiliate program started? Is there anyone out there who can confirm that thousand's are made or even hundreds?

And also, can you make your checks sent out monthly ... quarterly checks seem so far away.

The affiliate site seems to be down. I'm unable to login. Anyone else having problems?

ABW Ambassador
    Why would anyone run this ppc on their site, especially with the adsense ppc offering available now.. .05 for a click and you lose a potential $1..$5..$30? sale to some shady coupon site? hm...k...

The affiliate site seems to be working fine for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Why would anyone run this ppc on their site, especially with the adsense ppc offering available now.. .05 for a click and you lose a potential $1..$5..$30? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joseph,

You show me merchant that I make $30 EPC from, and I'll take them down. Until then, I'm happy making $.05 a click for traffic leaving my site!

What makes you think they are Shady, have you ever worked with them?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You show me merchant that I make $30 EPC from, and I'll take them down. Until then, I'm happy making $.05 a click for traffic leaving my site! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ummmm CouponMountain's program is $5 EPC, not $30. And you can find plenty of merchants that beat $5.

Joseph,

I get around 2000 uniques per day. If you can tell me where to make sales like that please tell me. So far, $0.05 is more than enough for me to pay for a lot of things. I had directed to Pay-Per-Sales but they do'nt convert. If you have a website that pays $0.06 per click, I will direct them to you.

I'm still having trouble logging in....can't even register as a new user. melanie-CM, you sure the website is fine?

funny. I'm at work and the site is fine. However, it's not working at home... must be a bug on my end ... sorry!

Hi Rabbit,

Try deleting "temporary internet files" from your browser.

Melanie

I tried that. It did'nt work ... I'm running Windows 2000 Server using IE version 6 at home. However, I'm also running win98 at home and I can login fine. At work its also fine running Windows 2000 Pro. Maybe's is a Microsoft problem?

Melanie,

Do you think its a good idea to post when payments are made or when checks are sent out? I know that Revenuepilot.com and Reporting.net does that and I find it is really useful information for affiliates.

Hi Rabbit,

Everyone has been notified via email for last quarters payments. The payments were initiated on July 11th.

Please could you email me directly at: melanie@mezimedia.com for a payment schedule.

I will look into the problem with 2k server.

I think your affiliate site is down today ... July 20th.

ABW Ambassador
    A nickel is not worth the investment of time or space. I am not trying to being negative, but truthful. Fifteen cents a click, and we're in business.

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    Famous Last Words
    "Hold my beer, and watch this"
    "What does this do?"
    "You're married?!"
    "I think I made a wrong turn"
    "Say! This stuff tastes nasty!"
    "No. I am not from around here. Why do you ask?"

Anyone received checks from CouponMountain this week? Checks were sent out on the 15th this month and I still haven't received mine ... maybe because I live in Canada?

melanie-CM,

Got my first monthly check. I want to thank you for your quick response, thanks for crediting my account. CouponMountain has been in contact with me in these past few days and I thank them for their customer support. This company is legit ppl.

ABW Ambassador
    Rabbit i think you are the only affiliate of them here. Yes they are legit.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

I would like to let everyone know that we have discontinued the CouponMountain affiliate program at this time. The program was simply not recruiting enough revenue-generating sites. We continued the program as long as possible, however we have been making losses for the entire duration. The program is officially terminated on July 31st 2003.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, and assure all affiliates they will receive a grace period until August 5th 12:00am PST. This will allow time for affiliates to remove code from their sites. Affiliates will be paid for all clicks up until this time and will have access to the affiliate backend.

All affiliates will receive payment, regardless of the $25 threshold. If you have questions, please email me: melanie@mezimedia.com

Ouch! I feel like an idiot now ... 'I told you so' ... I'm hearing this in the back of my head.

Anyone else know where I should direct my traffic now? I generate 2000 uniques a day.

ABW Ambassador
    Why would any affiliate advertise or send traffic to couponmountain, an affiliate themselves, who is making the money you could make on your own and cut out the middle man (Coupon Mountain)? It's like an affiliate advertising for a competitor, makes no sense. All you are doing is lessening your potential income.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. But if we get even half of these fly-by-night coupon sites to stop posting coupons and simply link to CM, then I wouldn't complain. We'd all get more traffic as a result. Have you noticed how many results come back when searching for "online coupon"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast