A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Question Anyone else getting this?
    So I checked SynergyAnalytics the end of last week, and then this morning. According to my calculations using the original Individual Item reports, I have $X commission, but when I look through Synergy at the 'same' report, it shows the same $X total sales, but HALF THE COMMISSION I'm owed. That worries me. Also, I am to believe I haven't sold one thing since June 17th. I don't buy that for a minute. Even during a slow period, I only go a couple days without sales - tops.

Has anyone else noticed a disturbing trend like this? How about the reports issue?
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

My sales stopped reporting on 6/23. It is not 9:03 AM EDT and the stats are still not right. It is tough to promote your site when you don't know if your investment is paying off as your sales have a week delay.

15 years and counting
    lstolze - Has anyone else noticed a disturbing trend like this?
    I've seen the same discrepancies some time ago between SynergyAnalytics and the Individual Item Report.
    We are just after a major update so I'm not too worried now, they need some time to settle but I don't trust anymore their reports. Their payments reports are a mess and it's going to be a major nightmare.
    Just kill SynergyAnalytics and give us back our old reports.

I made a purchase on June 26 and it hasn't been posted yet.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

I agree, Zeus. My biggest concern is that I saw this discrepancy BEFORE their 'not three day' update. I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best! But I'm still worried about lack of sales - especially since I made some purchases myself since the 17th that didn't show up on LS. *SIGH*

15 years and counting
    Sales are reported after shipment by the merchants. I assume they were not able to access their own interface these last "36 hours" and the Ltrans didn't go thru either. So let's wait and see at least up to tuesday.

I know. But my sales (test purchases) were shipped and received already for a little over a week. The merchants can't even figure out where the sales went.

I'll cross my fingers! At least I've been paid for all of March finally, so that's something!
    Last edited by lstolze; June 27th, 2005 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Typo

15 years and counting
    If the merchants can't even figure out where the sales went, it's pretty bad. Who else is going to know? Remember 30% of our income is to pay for tracking, reporting and payment by a third party. It's a lot for such a lousy job.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread