Finding ClickBank Affiliates
    Hello Every one here
    This is my first post in this forum.

I am searching different affiliate networks to find which one is suitable to my business. As I was going thru ClickBank details, I found out that there is no way of any communication between vendor and affiliates. I have two questions, hope to get a favourable answer, if they exist

1. How to find affiliates?
    2. If you know the nickname, as used by ClickBank, of some affiliate, is there a way to find out more details or contact that person?

Thanks in advance

you may be able to somehow extract the "clickbank ID" and turn it into an email, but you'll need to do some research and have a little luck.

I would probably google their clickbank ID and see if I can come up with a website, then find their contact info and find out if they are 'clickbank ID'. Once you do then your golden and you got your contact!!

I would also try to make a domain out of the clickbank ID and somehow find your affiliates website. Just dig deep. I've found 85% of my clickbanks affiliates just through research.

Additionally, if you have some affiliates doing very, very well in your program then you can contact Clickbank and ask them for permission to email a certain affiliate b/c you want to maximize your revenue potential with that affiliate/publisher. Alot of times I was able to contact them and get an email from them. Ofcourse, we we're just trying to maximize our conversions with our affiliate.

Hope this helps you....

Ryan Fellman
    Affiliate Manager
    WeGiveCash.com
    RegencyMarketing.com
    and coming very soon..... LEADFLASH.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Easiest way to find successful CB affiliates is to check out the e-mail spam blacklists. Most cross the line in their quest to mass market with no ethics.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Very good thought eCom!

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Easiest way to find successful CB affiliates is to check out the e-mail spam blacklists. Most cross the line in their quest to mass market with no ethics.

ABW Ambassador
    Agree with Mike. Are you offering a scam? Then clickbank is for you. If not, avoid them. I would never put a clickbank merchant on any of my sites. They attract the affiliates that "fit" with their products.

Not all merchants in CB are scammers dude. C'mon!

I've worked with alot of them for years now and there are some real honest people just selling information. Sure, maybe the info can be FREE somewhere else, but most people are doing good things through CB, IMO.

I guess I just have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Agree with Mike. Are you offering a scam? Then clickbank is for you. If not, avoid them. I would never put a clickbank merchant on any of my sites. They attract the affiliates that "fit" with their products.

Thumbs up Good method.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeadFlash
    I would probably google their clickbank ID and see if I can come up with a website, then find their contact info and find out if they are 'clickbank ID'. Once you do then your golden and you got your contact!!
    This is a very good geniues method to find new clickbank affiliate to promote my product. can you give me more infomation on how to do that?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread