Question Seeking Online University Merchants
    This is by far one of the toughest searches yet for the actual affiliate programs or finding networks that carry A list of about 45 online university sites.

Now, what I'm looking for is the actual school's campaign or affiliate program (if it exists). I'm NOT looking for a portal that promotes all of the schools at one time and pays me a lead for it. No, because I want to create a hybrid portal as an addition to the rest of the hybrid sites in my network.

If anyone can perhaps list the ad networks and the school names that they run campaigns for, or the actual school name and their in-house affiliate program, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

lurk
    I am not sure exactly what you meant there... this may be exactly what you said you WERENT looking for but I use search4clicks.com all it is, is an affiliate network for colleges. Their Online College section contains roughly 60 colleges.

The ones I know of for certain: Affiliate Fuel, CJ and Offersquest all have individual schools listed. (They also have portals listed - you just have to wade through them) You can also go to the portal sites, click through and follow the links to the individual school's affiliate programs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

ABW Ambassador
    Seeking Online University Merchants
    I'm thinking that I must be on your ignor list - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    I'm thinking that I must be on your ignor list - LOL
    Ignore list? Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by jrod805
    I am not sure exactly what you meant there... this may be exactly what you said you WERENT looking for but I use search4clicks.com all it is, is an affiliate network for colleges. Their Online College section contains roughly 60 colleges.
    Yah this isn't what I was looking for, because we want to release our own in-house portal that sends people interested in online education directly to the schools they'd be best qualified for with one simple form. Finding the ACTUAL univeristy's links have been the toughest market search I've ever encountered, it's like people are deliberately hiding them!

lurk
    I dont think I understand what you are saying?

You want to have a form that generates leads and then sends the information to the correct school based on their info?

To do this you would need to contact every school you wish to be associated with and set something up with an account manager for ever university. I don't understand what you mean by "university links". If you are just trying to get contact info for all the online colleges, join an affiliate network that has colleges and try emailing each university individually.

ABW Ambassador
    "one simple form"

The schools have their own ideas about forms.
    Many schools use differing filtering logic to help them know who is best suited for their programs.
    This increases their conversion rate.

They know that "one simple form" doesn't convert as well as their custom form.

lurk
    "one simple form"

Many schools use differing filtering logic to help them know who is best suited for their programs.

That is absolutely right, you will find it difficult to appease all universities with a universal form. Although, not to say it can not be done, I know that http://www.fastfind.com/Education/ does it and is very successfull with it. Although they have a ton of fields you must complete, which will drop your conversions.

"one simple form"

I'd rather have it done my way and submit dedicated people who want the information from the univerisities, than to get someone who just wants to run through the form quickly.

I feel that if its possible with our mortgage network, then it should be possible with education as well. Our mortgage forms have more fields than most lenders require, but because we cover every type of information field we are able to provide thousands of leads a month to a wide variety of lenders. Same should be able to be done with Education.

I also understand why university merchants have their custom forms, and I respect it, but for my type of site, we can get every field filled out, and be able to service more than one university who qualifies for that potential student all in one form, rather than signing up form after form to get the same response.

I dont think I understand what you are saying?

You want to have a form that generates leads and then sends the information to the correct school based on their info?
    Sorta. I want to have one form with all of the required information needed where a surfer can come to the site, fill out all of their information, choose the degree and course focus they are interested in, and be matched up with the correct university merchants that meet that "lead's" criteria.

To do this you would need to contact every school you wish to be associated with and set something up with an account manager for ever university. I don't understand what you mean by "university links". If you are just trying to get contact info for all the online colleges, join an affiliate network that has colleges and try emailing each university individually.
    That actually seems to be a lot tougher than I had thought. I tried going to their main sites, but there are so many affiliate mirrored or co-branded sites that it makes it really tough to find the real site. Then when I do, I see they don't have or rather, don't publish their affiliate program links on their site.

lurk
    Quote Originally Posted by NavySeals
    Sorta. I want to have one form with all of the required information needed where a surfer can come to the site, fill out all of their information, choose the degree and course focus they are interested in, and be matched up with the correct university merchants that meet that "lead's" criteria.

That actually seems to be a lot tougher than I had thought. I tried going to their main sites, but there are so many affiliate mirrored or co-branded sites that it makes it really tough to find the real site. Then when I do, I see they don't have or rather, don't publish their affiliate program links on their site.

What you are saying would mean all you would do is sign up for their affiliate program. All you will recieve is a link, which means a user would fill out your form, be matched, and only have a link to click which will bring them to another form.

If you want to directly feed your forms information to a university through the form and XML or how ever its going to be sent, you are going to have to talk to their account rep to have them set up that type of special account for you.

Generally college merchants just provide a link with a form on it... if it is filled out, you are paid.

ABW Ambassador
    We can talk
    "I also understand why university merchants have their custom forms, and I respect it"

Then we can talk....

affmgr@elearners.com

lurk
    "I also understand why university merchants have their custom forms, and I respect it"

Then we can talk....

affmgr@elearners.com
    I run an education site that is designed to generate leads... do you offer a more advanced feature where I can host the form locally and send the data through the form?

You can email me at sbskater10@gmail.com

If you want to directly feed your forms information to a university through the form and XML or how ever its going to be sent, you are going to have to talk to their account rep to have them set up that type of special account for you.

Generally college merchants just provide a link with a form on it... if it is filled out, you are paid.
    Yes, that is what I would do anyway, but first I need to find all of those affiliate managers!

I run an education site that is designed to generate leads... do you offer a more advanced feature where I can host the form locally and send the data through the form?

You can email me at sbskater10@gmail.com
    See Jrod.. we are in similar situations

lurk
    Quote Originally Posted by NavySeals
    Yes, that is what I would do anyway, but first I need to find all of those affiliate managers!

I know through some networks you can find their email. I.E. with CJ you can see the AMs email when you view the details of their program, only problem is they don't have very many colleges to choose from.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread